Twitter: 3 Year Old Knows Cowboys Entire Starting Offense And

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Cute. Poor kid. Obviously his parent(s) are huge fans and it's rubbed off on him. He doesn't realize the lifetime of heartache and disappointment that awaits him.

I love football season. I love Sundays in Septembers. I loved watching the Cowboys with my Grandpa. I love watching the Cowboys with my 4 year old. I love when they win. I get over it when they lose. I love celebrating wins with my son. When I'm on my death bed I guarantee the Cowboys will be the last thing on my mind but, the memories I had while watching them will be towards the front of the line.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love football season. I love Sundays in Septembers. I loved watching the Cowboys with my Grandpa. I love watching the Cowboys with my 4 year old. I love when they win. I get over it when they lose. I love celebrating wins with my son. When I'm on my death bed I guarantee the Cowboys will be the last thing on my mind but, the memories I had while watching them will be towards the front of the line.
What a wonderful post.

Scotman

Reaction score
When I was three I thought I had 8 fingers because I wasn't sure the thumbs counted. I'm sure lots of you could have recited players' number, jerseys, colleges, blood types and birth weights. But, I was struggling with opposable digits.

I can't believe anyone is hating on this. Seriously. This represents a parent and child having spent quality time together. That's what being a fan represented to me in my childhood.