3 Years Apart, reaction to Eruption

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This is one of the coolest Youtube reaction channels I've found, 3 Years Apart. This dude my age (who doesn't come on camera) has his two kids, Claire, 16, and Walker, 13, react to music of his generation. In this first video below, they're reacting to Eddie Van Halen playing Eruption live. In video after video, these kids show real intelligence in reacting to music that was created before they were born. I've got to give them credit for being open minded enough to check out their dad's music. I don't know that I would have done the same for my dad's music when I was their age. It's really cool. It busts the myth of the brainless teen addicted to their cell phones. This dude must be super proud to have such awesome kids.

After seeing videos like these, I feel like it would be fun to meet these people, the dad and his kids, and we could have great conversations about so much great music. They totally bust the myth of kids today just being a bunch of entitled and self-centered brats. These kids are smart and are willing to be open-minded to lots of different types of music. I can't recommend their channel highly enough.

Reaction to Eruption

Dad interviews Claire