30 percent of impact players are hurt

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2354751 said:
He probably will, depending on how much time he misses, I can see Brees, Warner,Rodgers, Mcnabb all going b4 Romo if he's out longer than 4 weeks

Romo putting up much better numbers that Mcnabb and Rodgers and Brees. Warner is close. I think Romo will go back depending on how people vote.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2354760 said:
Romo putting up much better numbers that Mcnabb and Rodgers and Brees. Warner is close. I think Romo will go back depending on how people vote.
Gurode is playing hurt. Came up limping today. Kosier is out. That's two guys along with witten that block. Who knows if davis flo or columbo are hurt too. There sure is something going on. Iknow of aty least 50 percent of the blockers are hurt or are playing hurt. Over 50 percent of the secondary. Sp teams decimated without a healthy burnett wat spencer roy killer romo out. Our speed guy f jones. You guys are forgetting what is going on.tank can't help. That hurts the run.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I said it before and I'll say it again... we've played the same all season and it's showing now because of the injuries. We'd still have been in this game with Romo playing even with all the stupid mistakes.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2354855 said:
Gurode is playing hurt. Came up limping today. Kosier is out. That's two guys along with witten that block. Who knows if davis flo or columbo are hurt too. There sure is something going on. Iknow of aty least 50 percent of the blockers are hurt or are playing hurt. Over 50 percent of the secondary. Sp teams decimated without a healthy burnett wat spencer roy killer romo out. Our speed guy f jones. You guys are forgetting what is going on.tank can't help. That hurts the run.

It's football a lot of the players are hurt while they are playing. It's a physical game and players get banged up especially down in the trenches. You're also going overboard with your breakdown of the injuries and are really off base. Especially when you talk about ST.

Ren

Reaction score
Just for "fun" lets break down the Injured starters who missed this game

on D: Terrence Newman

on O: Tony Romo and Kyle Kosier

That's it, that's all the starters who didn't start this game

Romo not playing is no excuse for the defense and Newman is only one player, last i saw Roy, Henry and Hamlin still got beat when we had him

STSINAZ

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2354918 said:
It's football a lot of the players are hurt while they are playing. It's a physical game and players get banged up especially down in the trenches. You're also going overboard with your breakdown of the injuries and are really off base. Especially when you talk about ST.

So a healthy spencer burnett watkins and roy wouldn't help s teams? They dominate and would be our best players besides killer. And I know there are always injuries but my point is there are more than usual. Can't you see that? I mean on offense we use roughly 17 players every week. Today we had 4 gone. Romo f jones hurd and kosier and I know for a fact that two others are playing hurt. Witten and gurode who came up limping. Out of our 17 players the most impactful when healthy in order are. Romo. To witten barber f jones gurode flozell big. So you do the math.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Ren

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2355058 said:
So a healthy spencer burnett watkins and roy wouldn't help s teams? They dominate and would be our best players besides killer. And I know there are always injuries but my point is there are more than usual. Can't you see that? I mean on offense we use roughly 17 players every week. Today we had 4 gone. Romo f jones hurd and kosier and I know for a fact that two others are playing hurt. Witten and gurode who came up limping. Out of our 17 players the most impactful when healthy in order are. Romo. To witten barber f jones gurode flozell big. So you do the math.

Has Hurd even caught a pass this year? kinda reaching if you have to bring up that injury, and we don't really use Felix anyways so his 4-5 touches a game isn't gonna win or lose it either. I really doubt the Kosier injury is making the rest of the o line play like crap

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2355058 said:

Our ST was suspect last season also with the same players so it wouldn't be much better.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2354398 said:
And johnson sucks how can we win. A jones f jones newman roy watkins kosier spencer romo mcbriar-all out. Gurode and tank are playing hurt and so is witten and burnett.

On defense we use 19 players every week and new pac roy wat spencer tank burnett bradie killer all were playing hurt or were out today. That's almost 50 percent! How can u win if the way you win is by romo throwing tds felix running for them behind a healthy line mcbriar backing teams up while our steams dominates with a healthy squad and corners who can cover also depth that allows that defense to dominate when today you had none of that?