300 of Hank Baskett's family members to be at the game tomorrow

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
All I can say is thanks alot to whoever sold these eagles fans their tickets. I know my head is going to explode when I get out of my car tomorrow and there are a ton of eagles fans in the stadium.

Big following

Eagles rookie receiver Hank Baskett has been pointing toward tomorrow's game for quite some time. Baskett is from Clovis, N.M., which is about a six-hour drive from Texas Stadium.

The Cowboys are the closest NFL team to Clovis, and Baskett said about 300 family members and friends will be attending.

"I was excited about this game when I saw it on the schedule, and now with so much riding on it, this makes things even more exciting," Baskett said.

Baskett has caught 15 passes for 287 yards. His lone NFL touchdown was an 87-yard score in the Eagles' 38-24 win over the Cowboys in Week 5

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
More than likely he obtained them from the Eagles organization and/or the other players' allotment.

I don't think he bought them from stubhub or anything like that, but i could be wrong.

MONT17

Reaction score
I expect this will sound like a road game for the BOYS.... Playoffs or not the city of DALLAS doesnt go to games on Holidays uless they start winning SUper Bowls!

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Who is to say that they'll all be Eagles fans?

I know that I personally pull for my favorite team to win even when close friends happen to play for their opponent. I hope they play well but not well enough to win.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Amazing and pathetic. To you Cowboy fans that have sold your tickets to eagle fans you have done us a great injustice.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1255749 said:
Who is to say that they'll all be Eagles fans?

Exactly. Most of Baskett's family are probably cowboys fans. Hell, baskett is probably a cowboys fan.

He should of been a cowboy. Anyone who was in chat during draft day certainly knows I wanted him to be a cowboy.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1256031 said:
He should of been a cowboy. Anyone who was in chat during draft day certainly knows I wanted him to be a cowboy.

Zimmer would still had found a way to have him score an 80 something yard touchdown against us.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1256033 said:
Zimmer would still had found a way to have him score an 80 something yard touchdown against us.

:lmao:

Bowltime26

Reaction score
That SOB only scored because of Zimmer, why the "F" would he blitz T-New on that play? Baskett? Lucky.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Bowltime26;1256042 said:
That SOB only scored because of Zimmer, why the "F" would he blitz T-New on that play? Baskett? Lucky.

Well, to be fair, it would of been a sack if Ellis didn't blow it.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
MONT17;1255732 said:
I expect this will sound like a road game for the BOYS.... Playoffs or not the city of DALLAS doesnt go to games on Holidays uless they start winning SUper Bowls!

Really? It sure was a fantastic atmosphere at Thanksgiving. I'm about to head to Dallas as we speak -- I expect one hell of a Cowboys croud.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Philly always has a huge following on road games. This game isn't about 10,000 Eagles fans, its about our players being motivated. I sure hope they don't come out flat.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1255756 said:
Amazing and pathetic. To you Cowboy fans that have sold your tickets to eagle fans you have done us a great injustice.

What are you talking about, those 300 are all Baskett's kids.

jay cee

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1256033 said:

:lmao2: Ok, now I have to wipe down my screen and keyboard.

That was one of the funniest things I have ever read on the internet.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
300 disappointed family.

He can have a moral victory of sorts... he can have 2 TD's.... as long as we win.

Reaction score
Most of the "fans" in the Dallas area don't deserve a pro football team.

The New Orleans game was especially disgusting with all the Saints fans there drowning out the Cowboys "fans"

If the Boys are winning Super Bowls then all is grand and the stadium is full with "fans".

But go through a bit of adversity and these yuppie losers go into a shell and put their Cowboys gear into cold storage.

I'd be embarrassed to ever say I sold a Cowboys home game ticket to any opposing fan.

Disgusting and pathetic.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Hpoefully the Best thing about the Baskett's Christmas will be a trip to Dallas!.:laugh2: