300 of Hank Baskett's family members to be at the game tomorrow

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What non-Cowboys game was I watching a while ago when they were talking about this... That you see far more opposing fans in all NFL stadiums than you ever saw years ago. I think it's because it's so easy now to get tickets from far away via the internet. Ticket holders who couldn't go to the games in the past used to give them away to friends who were probably in the same area, or just not use them at all. Now with Stubhub or Ebay, anyone from anywhere can buy them.

So it's not just happening here. And I'll still take our fans over those scumbag Philly fans that beat up fans with the "wrong" jersey. Maybe we should just shut them up by whipping them on the field instead.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HTownCowboysFan;1256064 said:
Really? It sure was a fantastic atmosphere at Thanksgiving. I'm about to head to Dallas as we speak -- I expect one hell of a Cowboys croud.

I'll be there.....
It is 10:44, I am leaving at 2 to pick up my friend, then we are off to the game. It's only 11 miles, but would rather be there early to beat any traffic that gets backed up on 183.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jazzcat22;1256261 said:
I'll be there.....
It is 10:44, I am leaving at 2 to pick up my friend, then we are off to the game. It's only 11 miles, but would rather be there early to beat any traffic that gets backed up on 183.

go in the back way by carmax. No waiting, no traffic and the fastest way out.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1256064 said:
Really? It sure was a fantastic atmosphere at Thanksgiving. I'm about to head to Dallas as we speak -- I expect one hell of a Cowboys croud.
That's my hope. Games on Thanksgiving and X-Mas usually have good, hometown crowds because even a fanatic fan like me isn't willing to travel away from the hometown and family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I already told the wife if we win today we are going to at least one playoff game with the kids, so I'll be buying up a few of those stub hub tickets before some Eagles fans can get them. :cool: