#31 will show up

Reaction score
zack;1883598 said:
No Shockey in this game and no threat of a TE, I expect that Mr. Williams will make his presence at the LOS this Sunday. So let's welcome Roy to the game...

Shockey and Cooley are Roy's Daddy...

I could only imagine what Gates would have done to him if he wasn't suspended when they played.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
dalboy;1883625 said:
come on roy shut up these stupid critics prove wrong with big hits and ints:star:

If he was doing that he would have no critics.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect Roy just like any other member of this team to show up and play well. This season was not a great season for Roy and it has been debated back and forth around here but I will say Roy has come up with some big tackles holding the opponent from making the 1st down and he has had good coverage at times. I'm not going to sit here and say he has been great this season but I do expect him to go out and help contribute in this upcoming game

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zack;1883598 said:
No Shockey in this game and no threat of a TE, I expect that Mr. Williams will make his presence at the LOS this Sunday. So let's welcome Roy to the game...

Boss is a pretty good backup TE. He is a Jason Witten like TE, but isn't quite as agile. The reason you haven't seen him much is because of Shockey. With Shockey out several games now, go back at look at the Giants. Boss as done an excellent job for a TE that is seeing his first real playing time.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
zack;1883634 said:
Thanks. I needed that. I think someone needs to e-mail that to him to spark his memory....

His has grown timid over the years with getting burned in coverage and age catching him. He doesn't play with wreckless abandonment anymore. Thats why offensive players don't fear him anymore and instead attack him. He used to have confidence, now he doesn't. He plays scared fearing he may give up a big play.

The worst thing about it. When playing coverage, confidence is key because fear causes hesitation. In the NFL, hesitation is the difference between making a play and giving one up.