38-10

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that will be the final score tomorrow.

oh.. it might not be the exact final score...but we will win by that margin or greater.

trust me..

i know the bears have a good defense...

so what?

they will not have a clue what to do with our weapons on offense with JG in charge.

if t-new is able to play tomorrow and free up ware and hammer...oh man, it might be 55- 10.

grossman could be in serious trouble man.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Again-the Bears' D is alot better than we give them credit for. So what if Denny the Nutty Professor said, "They are who we THOUGHT they were, but we let them off the hook!"-they had one bad game against a subpar team, so what?

Look at what they did to the Saints' high powered O in the NFC Title game last year-since then, they left a blueprint on how to beat that team.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
cowboys19;1661375 said:
19-16 Boys

i'm seeing ware , spencer, williams, james and everyone else being unleashed tomorrow.

rex is no threat.

i see at least 3 fumbles by rex alone.

Mansta54

Reaction score
lane;1661374 said:

oh.. it might not be the exact final score...but we will win by that margin or greater.

trust me..

so what?

they will not have a clue what to do with our weapons on offense with JC in charge.

if t-new is able to play tomorrow and free up ware and hammer...oh man, it might be 55- 10.

I like Boyz 31 Bears 13 and I think we beat them real bad.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
boys...372
bears...-3

thats without wade

with wade it would be...ohh..somewhere around...
boys...504
bears...-40

(stupid super fan from snl haha)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
lane;1661374 said:

trust me..

so what?

they will not have a clue what to do with our weapons on offense with JG in charge.

24-20, Dallas... da Bears get a consolation score as time runs out...

You heard it here first...

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
42-9 Dallas. TO catches 4 TD's. Barber and Witten get one each. The bears kick 3 field goals.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Everyone is saying how this is a test for Romo, where he will have to prove himself. Or a test for our defense. They're wrong.

This is the time for Jason Garrett. It's on your shoulders, Red. Time to shine.

Daudr

Reaction score
lane;1661374 said:
trust me..
so what?

I can homer it up with the best of them, but it is very doubtful that we score that many offensive points on their defense. We could score that high with a defensive or special teams score , but still doubtful. Also, while no one except Berrian concerns me on their offense, they do have a defense and special team group that can - and do - score.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I'm sticking with 20-17 Cowboys, but just win baby, doesn't matter what the score is.

Scotman

Reaction score
CowboyMike;1661479 said:
Everyone is saying how this is a test for Romo, where he will have to prove himself. Or a test for our defense. They're wrong.

This is the time for Jason Garrett. It's on your shoulders, Red. Time to shine.

I think you are spot on with this statement. Our offense has some talent. If JG can put together a terrific game plan, we've got a legitimate shot of beating Chicago. But this is not a walk in the park.

Chicago could beat us easily if our game plan is not very good.

I must admit to being a little disappointed in our defense to date. If our defense had been even a little better than average, we would be favorites in this game.