38-24

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
this will be a great game..

but with t-new and henry out there together, plax will not have the game he had against us opening night.

plus there is a tank to be thrown in the mix which should allow us to pressure eli.

enjoy the win everyone.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I like 41-20 Boyz.... We're rolling right now and we're just better then them...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I think it's gonna be another blowout, the Giants have a good O, but we'll score more than them, we'll neutralize their pass-rush and pick apart their secondary

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
296 - 0.

oh wait, i thought we were comparing Adrian Peterson's rushing yards to LT's...my bad...heh heh heh.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm glad we're playing them. A quality win against a good oponent will feel good.

Givincer

Reaction score
The real question is, who would win, the Giants, or a team of mini-Cowboys. I say mini-Cowboys 21 Giants 6

With a full-sized Wade Phillips, though: Cowboys 49 Giants 0

Our team's good enough to the point where we can act like Bill Swerski's Superfans now. :)

jrumann59

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1748257 said:
I'm glad we're playing them. A quality win against a good oponent will feel good.

Everyone will still say who have we played, they beat a giants team that whupped up on weaker opponents, and their record is inflated. Trust me, unless this team only loses only one more game this season, the schedule that was assigned to the team will always be in question.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
ill wait tell friday to make my prediction. but right now knowing the injuries we have...i say 52-10

Aikbach

Reaction score
The Giant bye week is the only intangible that makes me nervous, you can shut up a New York crowd or turn them on their own team by making plays.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think this defense is coming along and I think we hold the Giants to under 20points.