38-24

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1748584 said:
I'll be disappointed in the defense if we give up 30 or more this time around

The Giants ALWAYS play us tough in their house. I refuse to underestimate them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;1748586 said:
The Giants ALWAYS play us tough in their house. I refuse to underestimate them.

I don't underestimate them but I think our defense is better than that. Eagles and Skins as well as Miami held them down from putting up big points I think our defense can do the same.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1748593 said:
I don't underestimate them but I think our defense is better than that. Eagles and Skins as well as Miami held them down from putting up big points I think our defense can do the same.

Believe me I am not basing that on our defense ..... just the History with this team.

I hope we stomp them 50-3 and I think our D is good enough to do that .... but emotion plays a lot in games like this.

I just want a win ..... don't care if its by 1 point or 50.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;1748597 said:
Believe me I am not basing that on our defense ..... just the History with this team.

I hope we stomp them 50-3 and I think our D is good enough to do that .... but emotion plays a lot in games like this.

I understand but with the way our defense has been playing as of late it would be a big disappointment if the defense gives up that many points.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1748602 said:
I understand but with the way our defense has been playing as of late it would be a big disappointment if the defense gives up that many points.

It would only be disappointing to me if we lose. But I understand what you are saying.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;1748605 said:
It would only be disappointing to me if we lose. But I understand what you are saying.

Granted I'll take the win any day of the week but I do think it is important for this unit to go in and show that the 1st meeting was not indicative of this unit. I think we are getting to a stage where you want to prove that the defense is of championship caliber.