Twitter: 3rd and long stats since 2016

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

1. If you dont value Prescott you are ignorant

2. Our offensive coaches' playcalling were a true detriment to this team

3. If you think our running game has been a catalyst to our team then you should never talk football again because you have no idea what you're talking about

Facts don't care about your opinions

Silly

Reaction score
Garrett pretty much just used Zeke as a battering ram. That there would be many 3 & longs is not a surprise. But I think they were using the run game to bleed clock to protect the defense.

FaSho

Reaction score
Garrett pretty much just used Zeke as a battering ram. That there would be many 3 & longs is not a surprise. But I think they were using the run game to bleed clock to protect the defense.

They definitely were. Dak/Zeke's rookie season, that was the reason they went 13-3... they kept the defense off the field. T.O.P. is huge.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Holy cow that is eye opening. How is that possible with a RB like Zeke who pushes the pile 4-5 yards and falls forward for 3 yards every time?

Anyone know what website he is using?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

3. If you think our running game has been a catalyst to our team then you should never talk football again because you have no idea what you're talking about

What a phenomenal lost. Good stuff QCE. Lets wait for the "eye test" crowd now lol

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Run on 1st down or bootleg to the tightend.

Run on 2nd down.

3rd and long. We all shouted for years in the game threads like, “it seems like Garrett’s goal is to get to 3rd and 5!”

I can’t remember which year it was but one year I think we ran on like 72% of all first downs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

DK4YBURGERS......:muttley:??????????

3 RD AND LONG IS WHEN DAK EITHER GETS SACKED OR THROWS A 5 YARD CHECKDOWN.
TAKE THAT BURGER MAN!

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You're openly admitting to the whole forum you're too stupid to read and comprehend spreadsheets
By posting this drivel, you have basically done the same thing. The "data" presented is stupid and meaningless.

"Dak, one of only 3 QBs to start every game since 2016, has more cherry picked passing attempts than other guys who didn't." This is riveting stuff.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Quick side note on your running game quip.

The real reason we have so many 3rd and longs isn't because of the running game, it's because of penalties that constantly back us up.

Poor coaching has been killing our offense in multiple ways

Brax

Reaction score

Believe any of the above speaks volumes of a lack of football knowledge. OP love of Dak's leads to another sad post that shows his total ignorance of football and facts.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Somebody help me out here. How does the data presented mean that Dak is a god?

Not sure if this is just more cherry picked take it at face value numbers without any context, or of I'm actually missing the connection here.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprised by this stat at all.