3rd Game In 13 Days=W

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know a lot of people piling on the defense for the bad game but keep in mind this was their 3rd game in 13 days. Same for Seattle, which evens out, but clearly both defenses were a bit dead-legged out there tonight. Kudos Dak and the offense for out-gunning the Hawks and to our defense for rising up at the end when needed.

MM..wth were you doing out there tonight? Declining 2nd and 19? Not going for 2, then bypassing the FG on 4th and 2? Just weird thougt processes there.

Anyway, on to Eagles. Ice up!

Dak, I needed 1/2 a yard for my 6 leg parlay, wth man! Great game though. Daughter won't get that Nintendo Switch now but hey, nice W!

Motorola

Reaction score
Pretty much any team that plays on a Thursday has this. Not sure why this has gained interest now.

Sunday Day 1
Sunday Day 8
Thursday Day 12
OP was pointing it out because it's the Cowboys in their Thanksgiving week run -- but it winds up the same as you stated for the rest of the league and their condensed schedule for Thursday games.
Both Seahawks and Cowboys___
Sunday Day 1
Thanksgiving = Day 5
Thursday night = Day 12

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Pretty much any team that plays on a Thursday has this. Not sure why this has gained interest now.

Sunday Day 1
Sunday Day 8
Thursday Day 12
Seattle had to deal with the same thing.

They went 0-3.
The Cowboys went 3-0.

Anyone having a cow over how Dallas won tonight needs to take a breath. They won. It's the NFL, that's all that matters.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sunday Day 1
Sunday Day 8
Thursday Day 12
Usually when you play on a Thursday you get a mini bye.

Sunday, Thursday, then off 10 days until the next Sunday.

There was no disadvantage for us because Seattle had the same schedule. I just feel it impacts the defense more than the offense. Both defenses looked like ground meat out there.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To pull out the win under the circumstances against a win hungry team was good for this team.
Agreed. Seattle is one of the more physical teams on both sides of the ball we face besides SF and Philly. Last night was a slugfest. Glad we came out on top despite all the flags and head scratching calls from MM.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now we have a nice break before the eagles.
I just wanna finish 3 and 2.
We are going to need to do better than that if we have any plans on winning the division. I don't think it's likely either, I just know 3 and 2 won't likely get the job done.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are going to need to do better than that if we have any plans on winning the division. I don't think it's likely either, I just know 3 and 2 won't likely get the job done.
Honestly I'm not worried about the division. I wanna go into the playoffs battle tested and ready. If we lose two out of the next five and..... . don't look bad doing it, I'll be happy..

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To pull out the win under the circumstances against a win hungry team was good for this team.
Definitely. It was definitely a fun game to watch from an offensive perspective. Both defenses looked like they were on dead legs. I don't know if anything was answered for either team in this game. Both offenses were great, both defenses terrible. Were both offenses just playing defenses that were gassed?

bigE79

Reaction score
To pull out the win under thewine circumstances against a win hungry team was good for this team.
The hawks played for their playoff life's and it showed,it was their best played game of the season by far and we still were able to somehow win.. pretty much how the eagles won most of their games.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The hawks played for their playoff life's and it showed,it was their best played game of the season by far and we still were able to somehow win.. pretty much how the eagles won most of their games.
:hammer:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sunday Day 1
Sunday Day 8
Thursday Day 12
Not when they play two Thursdays in a row. They usually have the extra three days.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know a lot of people piling on the defense for the bad game but keep in mind this was their 3rd game in 13 days. Same for Seattle, which evens out, but clearly both defenses were a bit dead-legged out there tonight. Kudos Dak and the offense for out-gunning the Hawks and to our defense for rising up at the end when needed.

MM..wth were you doing out there tonight? Declining 2nd and 19? Not going for 2, then bypassing the FG on 4th and 2? Just weird thougt processes there.

Dak, I needed 1/2 a yard for my 6 leg parlay, wth man! Great game though. Daughter won't get that Nintendo Switch now but hey, nice W!
November is typically our downfall playing 3 games in a short period of time. We often get injured and it is usually the OLine and it sets us up for a bad December.

This year we had a softer schedule minus Eagles early in the month and it appears we have come out of it without any serious injuries. Very thankful to the schedule this year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Not when they play two Thursdays in a row. They usually have the extra three days.
They get the extra three days starting today.
Cowboys will have a nine-day span Dec. 1st-9th between last night's game and Dec. Sunday night game hosting Eagles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Man on parlays always go for Daks touchdowns or completions….can’t believe he had 299 tho….