3rd Game In 13 Days=W

zeroburrito

Reaction score
We are going to need to do better than that if we have any plans on winning the division. I don't think it's likely either, I just know 3 and 2 won't likely get the job done.
Even a single loss loses the division. Eagles aren't losing 3. Cowboys need to go 5-0 and still need help.

Loso86

Reaction score
I know a lot of people piling on the defense for the bad game but keep in mind this was their 3rd game in 13 days. Same for Seattle, which evens out, but clearly both defenses were a bit dead-legged out there tonight. Kudos Dak and the offense for out-gunning the Hawks and to our defense for rising up at the end when needed.

MM..wth were you doing out there tonight? Declining 2nd and 19? Not going for 2, then bypassing the FG on 4th and 2? Just weird thougt processes there.

Anyway, on to Eagles. Ice up!

Dak, I needed 1/2 a yard for my 6 leg parlay, wth man! Great game though. Daughter won't get that Nintendo Switch now but hey, nice W!
Thank you

Motorola

Reaction score
I think MM said in the locker room after game talk. For them to be safe, relax, and see them on Monday. 3 days of rest and relaxation.
Makes logical and perfect sense given the Cowboys' schedule.
Six games in one month's span.. October 29th - November 30th = 33 days.
A longtime NFL head coach should have the pulse of his team's condition - both physically and mentally - so as to adjust the practice schedule and regimen to benefit the players as they go into the final stretch of the season.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes logical and perfect sense given the Cowboys' schedule.
Six games in one month's span.. October 29th - November 30th = 33 days.
A longtime NFL head coach should have the pulse of his team's condition - both physically and mentally - so as to adjust the practice schedule and regimen to benefit the players as they go into the final stretch of the season.
Ive been sitting here watching the replay this morning on NFLN and I really believe that this 3 game stretch has been harder on the defenses than the offenses. Both defenses looked like they were a step behind. Our defense, particularly Parsons, was still getting a ton of pressure, so that's encouraging.

I think @RonnieT24 mentioned in another thread that TOP played a big part in the end and I agree. While both defenses were clearly running on fumes, offense winning the clock battle allowed our guys to have just enough left to go get key stops late in the game to seal the victory.

This 10 day break is much needed.