4-0 in 1:00 starts, 2-4 in 4:15 starts

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I right? Being a little superstitious, I wish Fox had left the Philly game in the 1:00 slot. It seems like the Cowboys play better in the early games.

1:00 games
Tampa Bay W
Seattle W
Washington W
Kansas City W

4:15 games
Atlanta W
Denver L
Green Bay L
NYG L
Oakland W
San Diego L

In any event, we have got to win this game. No excuses.

jmac

Reaction score
you have it wrong the tampa game was at 1. I was there, and the atlanta game was at 4 i was there.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3177688 said:
Am I right? Being a little superstitious, I wish Fox had left the Philly game in the 1:00 slot. It seems like the Cowboys play better in the early games.

Atlanta W
Seattle W
Washington W
Kansas City W

Tampa Bay W
Denver L
Green Bay L
NYG L
Oakland W
San Diego L

It's not the time slot that matters, it's the quality of the opponent that matters. Typically, a late game means it's a quality opponent. Early games that are not moved to later slots usually mean we are playing a weaker opponent.

Therefore, all that means is that we have a worse record against quality teams than bad teams.

On the other hand, we have been exceptionally good on SNF games, especially on the road.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jmac;3177692 said:
you have it wrong the tampa game was at 1. I was there, and the atlanta game was at 4 i was there.
OK, fixed, but the records still stand though. It's a bummer being superstitious.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they should have switched us to play a crappier team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SibannacRex;3177706 said:
It's not the time slot that matters, it's the quality of the opponent that matters. Typically, a late game means it's a quality opponent. Early games that are not moved to later slots usually mean we are playing a weaker opponent.

Therefore, all that means is that we have a worse record against quality teams than bad teams.

On the other hand, we have been exceptionally good on SNF games, especially on the road.
The part in bold is so true and the quality of opponent doesn't seem to matter as much.

HanD

Reaction score
Sorry, I missed it. Anyone have the link to the gametime change for week 17?

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3177688 said:

Tampa Bay W
Seattle W
Washington W
Kansas City W

Atlanta W home
Denver L away
Green Bay L away
NYG L home
Oakland W home
San Diego L home

Look at it this way, we are 2-2 at home at 4:14 games. It's not great but it does look better than 2-4.