4-0!!

Eugeniu$

Reaction score
Could this be the year that we go 16-0 haha, J/p but i really think this year we could go to the SuperBowl and win, we are playing great football and we haven't given up too many big plays! The peices are in place can Romo take us all the way!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
welcome man, and no i think we will not go 16 n 0. hahaha Sh...i dont think even da pats are gonna be 16 n 0.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676028 said:
Could this be the year that we go 16-0 haha, J/p but i really think this year we could go to the SuperBowl and win, we are playing great football and we haven't given up too many big plays! The peices are in place can Romo take us all the way!

a division title and playoff win is the immediate goal since we havent seen either in 10 years

Eugeniu$

Reaction score
yea thats true thats what we should be looking for but if u think about why set ur sights a being the best in the division when u can be the best in the league...last year was a fluke so in my eyes we already own the NFC:D

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676028 said:

Nobody goes undefeated, not even the Colts or Pats. However, the goal is to be the #1 seed, any wins after that are gravy. We will probably lose 1 or 2 road division games, those are the hardest to get.

If I remember correctly, in 95 didnt the lowly Rams give us a pretty good beat down??? We won the SB that year and the Rams won 5 games I think.

Watch us lose to Buffalo with a freaking rookie QB:rolleyes: