Twitter: 4/19 Cowboys Tweets

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's Stephen once again doing damage control for Jerry's big mouth.

Jerry keeps Stephen busy, just trying to cover his miscues.

I'm relieved to hear these words of wisdom! ;)

Just in time to save the day . . . :D

Whew, thanks Stephen!!

Last edited:

Plankton

Reaction score
Here's Stephen once again doing damage control for Jerry's big mouth.

Jerry keeps Stephen busy, just trying to cover his miscues.

I'm relieved to hear these words of wisdom. ;)

Just in time to save the day . . . :D

Whew, thanks Stephen!!

You mean the same guy who said, when the negotiations with Ezekiel Elliott were looming, that "the Gurley contract is the starting point..."?

The same guy who talked about the Cowboys having the secret sauce to put together a championship team, on the way to an 8-8 season?

Yeah, thanks Stephen. Words of wisdom constantly flow from his mouth.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jerry was infatuated w/Johnny football as well. We can thank Stephen for changing his father's mind.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You mean the same guy who said, when the negotiations with Ezekiel Elliott were looming, that "the Gurley contract is the starting point..."?

The same guy who talked about the Cowboys having the secret sauce to put together a championship team, on the way to an 8-8 season?

I agree Plankton. Stephen isn't exactly proving himself to be among the top 2 percent, the minimum required, in order to be accepted into Mensa.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Excuse me?? It certainly wasn't my intention to contend that Stephen is the essence of all wisdom, nor all that is good . . . perish the thought. But every once in a while, however, he comes up with a gem to counteract the BS that Jerry comes up with. That's it -- pure and simple. I plead innocence to that assumption Mr. Plankton! Can't say as I blame you for jumping on it like a rooster on a June bug, though. I might have done the same myself.
I love it when he counteracts Jerry's BS, though. To me, it's therapeutic! :grin:The last thing I would have wanted to see from our gallant leaders is for them to move up drastically to take a highly ballyhooed tight end. We need those precious draft picks to save the defense, imho. Forgive me.

Last edited:

plymkr

Reaction score
Trade down would be nice. Especially if it’s with Chicago and we get a 1 next year.
Yes that would be sweet. We need as many #1's as possible. gettting an extra one next year would speed up the rebuilding process. We're not going to be blw to fix the defense in one draft and if we did pick up a sewel, slater or Pitts and draft defense the rest of the way AND have another 1st for next year then that would be a successful round 1. I doubt Sewel, slater or Pitts would last beyond 10 tho.

But getting more draft capital for next year would be great considering the bears will probably suck and I'm counting on us to have a bounce back year. So a good year from us and a bad year from Chicago would be sweet.

And never underestimate the bears. They traded up for Trubisky when they could have had Mahomes. Bears, Jags, Texans and Jets arguably have a worse GM than our clowns.

Trajan

Reaction score

We need the “secret sauce” again. Not sure what it was, but damn it was amazing !

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I'd have a hard time being too upset about any of Sewell, Slater or Pitts being added to this team.

plymkr

Reaction score
Seems that way one of them has to be there
If none of them are there I'm hoping for a trade down and accumulate more picks. Well Surtain might change my mind but if Surtain, Pitts, Sewel and Slater are all gone then I'm hoping for a trade down.

RS12

Reaction score
I don't mind them looking at QBs in the mid rounds. Davis Mills is intriguing.