4 Game Win Streak

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
The Giants are one one.

When is the last time we had even a 3 game win streak. I said two weeks ago that the cowboys had to win 3 in a row before being a playoff contender, and some of that had to be against quality opponents. I hope we see the start of one tonight.

I miss the feeling of a steak.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
We'll be on a 3 win streak when the Colts show up in Dallas.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1125012 said:
The Giants are one one.

When is the last time we had even a 3 game win streak.

Week 8-11 of last year :doh:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1125023 said:
Week 8-11 of last year :doh:

Against AZ, Philly and Detroit?

OK....when is the last time a quality opponent was involved?

Hoov

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1125012 said:
The Giants are one one.

When is the last time we had even a 3 game win streak. I said two weeks ago that the cowboys had to win 3 in a row before being a playoff contender, and some of that had to be against quality opponents. I hope we see the start of one tonight.

I miss the feeling of a steak.

i think you meant streak, but sine you have recently gave up meat i am wondering about that last comment. :p:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1125025 said:
Against AZ, Philly and Detroit?

OK....when is the last time a quality opponent was involved?

ahh change the rules when you dont like the answer huh :laugh1:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1125036 said:
ahh change the rules when you dont like the answer huh :laugh1:

:p: Yep.

I think the point is the same either way though. The Giants beat Atlanta in their streak and handled us pretty well. We haven't done anything against good teams in quite some time. I'm really starting to get frustrated with things.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1125040 said:
:p: Yep.

I think the point is the same either way though. The Giants beat Atlanta in their streak and handled us pretty well. We haven't done anything against good teams in quite some time. I'm really starting to get frustrated with things.

Frustration is understandable, but you can only play the games on the schedule. Winning 3 games in a row is a good thing no matter who the teams were that we played.

Last season in our 9 wins, 4 of them were against 10 win teams.

Hoov

Reaction score
ive got a streak of my own going. i have lost every bet i have placed since getting hooked up with a new bookie this year. i dont bet a lot (1 game/week) or for a lot of money, but how can i pick the games that bad.

I was going to play KC today and my brother kept talking about the saints, since he has been on fire i switched up and went with his LOCK of the week. Then we sat here and watched the eagles game and the ticker kept showing the saints self destructing and getting destroyed.

He kept saying relax, they will come back.... i was giving him the parcells stare by halftime though.

But seriously, every time i pick a game to put money on, its not even close.
Anyway, im thinking about betting the boys tonight, if they dont cover i'll probably just pay my tab and stop betting for the year.