4 Games Left

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Thats right 4 games left in the regular season and we have 3 home games. It feels good that the schedule came out this way.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
rgcowboys;1212027 said:
Thats right 4 games left in the regular season and we have 3 home games. It feels good that the schedule came out this way.

Let's hope we don't relax as a result. Parcells teams have always gotten up for road games.

sago1

Reaction score
Totally agree. Many didn't like it at first cause we played 3 straight road games rather early & might have been eliminated if we played poorly. Fortunately Romo was the starting QB for those games and we ended up 2-1 (should have been 3-0). Now we at home for all but one which should help keep us fresh (particularly Parcells who was exhausted after Giants game) and playing in front of supporting fans is also great. Although must admit, I was surprised when I heard all the noise when Gramatica made that FG; sure sounded like a lot of Cowboy fans were there.

Spontae

Reaction score
No offense to the sentiment, but if you're a contender, the schedule should not matter.

I think we are contenders.

Go Cowboys~

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sago1;1212061 said:
I was surprised when I heard all the noise when Gramatica made that FG; sure sounded like a lot of Cowboy fans were there.

That is usually the case when Dallas is on the road. I'm sure they appreciate the support at away games and fortunately Texas Stadium is becoming a very noisy place. They seem to be getting louder by the game.