4 hours for NFL Draft Tickets...

DBLEDSOE96

Reaction score
The line started at 6 PM at Radio City Music Hall. We showed up at 9 PM and finally at 1:34 AM, we got our tickets (actually, they gave wrist-bands). Lots of Cowboys fans and lots of Eagles fans too. We were at midpoint of the line at 12 AM and we waited for 1 hour 1/2 to get it. I bet you the end of the line will get their ticket by 4 AM :eek:

DBLEDSOE96

Reaction score
theogt said:
How'd the crowd take the Bush/Williams news?

We heard Saints fans screaming about the news. Alot of mix reactions, there was a rumor circulating that the Jets would trade up with the Saints. Some Jets fans dislike the rumors, some loved it. The Saints fans was ecstatic of picking Bush with their second pick...

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Bunch of my friends got in line around midnight and had wristbands before 1am. Guess they got lucky.

Good morning to everyone.

Time to go use my VIP Tickets. :beer2:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Bryan8284 said:
Bunch of my friends got in line around midnight and had wristbands before 1am. Guess they got lucky.

Good morning to everyone.

Time to go use my VIP Tickets. :beer2:

Good morning Sir thanks for the report.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
DBLEDSOE96 said:
The line started at 6 PM at Radio City Music Hall. We showed up at 9 PM and finally at 1:34 AM, we got our tickets (actually, they gave wrist-bands). Lots of Cowboys fans and lots of Eagles fans too. We were at midpoint of the line at 12 AM and we waited for 1 hour 1/2 to get it. I bet you the end of the line will get their ticket by 4 AM :eek:

Hos and I are headed over there now....Hos will be wearing a Staubach jersey...I'll be wearing a look of disgust because he keeps tellin me stories about Wise Old Cowboys.

But...if you see a guy who's as big as a house wearing a Staubach Jersey, come say Hi....we'll be in the VIP area..up front with the player's families....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Maybe we will get a glimpse of you two on TV......:)

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hos and I are headed over there now....Hos will be wearing a Staubach jersey...I'll be wearing a look of disgust because he keeps tellin me stories about Wise Old Cowboys.

But...if you see a guy who's as big as a house wearing a Staubach Jersey, come say Hi....we'll be in the VIP area..up front with the player's families....

How do you get to be VIP?