4 Reasons The Commanders Beat The Cowboys

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
attachment.php

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Good stuff KB... it has been my experience that defacing public property usually insures a win... ;)

shnagy

Reaction score
I got one reason why we beat you: we own you. Seriously, you all get your hopes up for no reason because we beat you everytime. Sorry, maybe some other time, but we own you right now, so there is no need to talk smack.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
shnagy said:
I got one reason why we beat you: we own you. Seriously, you all get your hopes up for no reason because we beat you everytime. Sorry, maybe some other time, but we own you right now, so there is no need to talk smack.

noflame.gif

If you came here more than once a month you'd probably know this is a joke and that I live in this forum( and don't troll ).......What other forum would this belong in so you won't be so offended......lol......

...Nobody else was compelled to flame so stop being so dramatic......

shnagy

Reaction score
Sorry, but i am here everyday, and this is a smack talk zone, so i choose to post like this. I know the difference between smack talk and a logical post, and that is why i made my post like that. That is the point of smack talk. Anyway, nice to chat with ya.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
ok....lol....were even,.........If you haven't noticed yet I'm not gonna post a

" haha the cowboys blow"

thread. I don't like it when people troll on extreme , so I try and set an example here. Although I kinda live in S.T.F. I post in nfl zone too.........I just don't wanna have 10 thread about the skins in there........

later~ :cool:

shnagy

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
ok....lol....were even,.........If you haven't noticed yet I'm not gonna post a

" haha the cowboys blow"

thread. I don't like it when people troll on extreme , so I try and set an example here. Although I kinda live in S.T.F. I post in nfl zone too.........I just don't wanna have 10 thread about the skins in there........

later~ :cool:
Alright man, sorry for the misunderstanding. Hey, if i post in the NFL zone, i might have some nice stuff to say about the Commanders. I was just posting like that because it was smack, no mean to disrespect. Those pics were pretty funny too.