4 reasons why Romo being out makes me giddy

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
All you doubters will be singing a different tune when Kyle Big Game has his way with the Eagles D ands leads us to victory.

loublue22

Reaction score
Lets face it. We didn't have much of a chance WITH Romo so what the heck? Everyone acts like Brady just went down...NOT

We had a great chance.

This is the worst part of losing Tony, all the people like you who acted like the Eagles are the some great team. They are exceedingly average but with an offense that can run away from you if you make mistakes. We dominated them at their house earlier this season.

Tony would have won this game on Sunday.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
1. The eagles defense has no idea what to expect from Orton

2. All the pressure now is on the Eagles since they will be heavily favored due to no Romo

3. We no longer have any pressure to win this game due to Romo being out

4. Been watching the NFL long enough to know when a star player goes down like this, the team comes together and plays well and usually wins

Anyone else feeling good right now that we are playing with House money??? This is the best thing that could have happened to us

Let's not jinx it I hope so though just keeping it on the DL

mldardy

Reaction score
i see a check down day coming. 5 yards maybe, hopefully we run the ball, our defense tires out, another injury tacked on and Dallas goes into the offseason embarrased

Yes because Orton definitely can't throw the ball more than 5 yards.:rolleyes:

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
My name is Kyle. I'm giddy about that part of it. #putmeincoach

mldardy

Reaction score
Lets face it. We didn't have much of a chance WITH Romo so what the heck? Everyone acts like Brady just went down...NOT
I know we are playing the almight Eagles, we didn't have much a chance beating that team. I mean we did beat them earlier this year, kept them out of the endzone. The Vikings without AP beat them badly as well and the Eagles have great wins over the Scott Tolzien led Packers and other great victories this year we had or have no chance. :rolleyes:

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I am so surprised that none of you see the good in Romo not playing. I been watching the NFL long enough to know that when a star player goes down and everyone counts the team out, the team comes out swinging and everyone comes together as a team.

See now there is no pressure for the Cowboys to make the playoffs which should make eagles fans very nervous. Cowboys have nothing to lose now and i am surprised that I am the only one who can see this

Everyone is still in shock. The last 24 hours or so have been an emotional roller coaster. We want to beat Philly, but give it a couple of days as people process these recent turn of events. I, for one, would love more than anything to send Philly home crying. I know we can do it.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Yes because Orton definitely can't throw the ball more than 5 yards.:rolleyes:

can you tell me which game, any game, that we threw Kyle into to be ready for the moment , let me clarify this for you, so you understand, not if, but when Romo would get hurt? Can you name me one game where we did anything of signifigance to let Kyle be game day ready? Any moment? Do you think with the last game, nothing on the line, that hes going to be slinging it like his life is on the line? Do you think the eagles D will NOT hear of this important factor and wont cover the normal recievers, I got news for the guys drooling over T Williams, nothing spectacular. Escobar will bring nothing to the field. So whos left, Dez? You dont think the Eagles are going to cover him, you think they will let that one problem get out of hand?

I fully expect Orton to get the 5 yards, because i feel the Eagles wil cover who they have to, but i also feel Dallas knew this day was coming and covered their eyes, and ears to it, Not that kyle cant do it, but i dont think the eagles will elt him do it.

Thank you for the reply

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I actually like our chances to win more nos than with Romo.. we'll prioritize the run and focus on getting the ball to our playmakers early and often. Let Dez make a play, Orton can sling it with the best of them.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
I'm interested in the X factor thst Orton is bringing to the table. He is changing the dynamics......the play calling, leadership, errrrything....

But my guess.......Cole knocks him senseless in the first half. Game over.

mldardy

Reaction score
can you tell me which game, any game, that we threw Kyle into to be ready for the moment , let me clarify this for you, so you understand, not if, but when Romo would get hurt? Can you name me one game where we did anything of signifigance to let Kyle be game day ready? Any moment? Do you think with the last game, nothing on the line, that hes going to be slinging it like his life is on the line? Do you think the eagles D will NOT hear of this important factor and wont cover the normal recievers, I got news for the guys drooling over T Williams, nothing spectacular. Escobar will bring nothing to the field. So whos left, Dez? You dont think the Eagles are going to cover him, you think they will let that one problem get out of hand?

I fully expect Orton to get the 5 yards, because i feel the Eagles wil cover who they have to, but i also feel Dallas knew this day was coming and covered their eyes, and ears to it, Not that kyle cant do it, but i dont think the eagles will elt him do it.

Thank you for the reply

Man what the heck are you talking about? o_O We haven't had a reason to throw Kyle into be ready for the moment or a game where we did anything to let Kyle be game day ready for obvious reasons bu let me clarify this for you, so you understand ROMO HAS BEEN HEALTHY ENOUGH TO TAKE ALL OF THE MEANINGFUL SNAPS.

You act like the Eagles are some great team. I'm already sick of hearing about the Eagles d and the Eagles this and the Eagles that. They aren't that good Man! Get that through your head.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Man what the heck are you talking about? o_O We haven't had a reason to throw Kyle into be ready for the moment or a game where we did anything to let Kyle be game day ready for obvious reasons bu let me clarify this for you, so you understand ROMO HAS BEEN HEALTHY ENOUGH TO TAKE ALL OF THE MEANINGFUL SNAPS.

You act like the Eagles are some great team. I'm already sick of hearing about the Eagles d and the Eagles this and the Eagles that. They aren't that good Man! Get that through your head.

No Romo was not, nor did we need him in every snap of every game, but we Chose to ignore the one thing we were guaranteed to happen, Romo would get hurt. Thats on Dallas.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
1. The eagles defense has no idea what to expect from Orton

2. All the pressure now is on the Eagles since they will be heavily favored due to no Romo

3. We no longer have any pressure to win this game due to Romo being out

4. Been watching the NFL long enough to know when a star player goes down like this, the team comes together and plays well and usually wins

Anyone else feeling good right now that we are playing with House money??? This is the best thing that could have happened to us

Sure teams not fielding the worst defense in the history of the league.

links18

Reaction score
I am so surprised that none of you see the good in Romo not playing. I been watching the NFL long enough to know that when a star player goes down and everyone counts the team out, the team comes out swinging and everyone comes together as a team.

See now there is no pressure for the Cowboys to make the playoffs which should make eagles fans very nervous. Cowboys have nothing to lose now and i am surprised that I am the only one who can see this
Maybe someone should break dez's legs?

mldardy

Reaction score
No Romo was not, nor did we need him in every snap of every game, but we Chose to ignore the one thing we were guaranteed to happen, Romo would get hurt. Thats on Dallas.

OK whatever man. You make absolutely zero sense.

RS12

Reaction score
4 reasons why Romo being out makes me giddy

One big reason I am not giddy, losing without Romo gives Jerry an excuse not to clean house and put us through another year of Garrett as HC. Dont like built in excuses and this is a big one.