4 Tickets to Cowboys vs Raiders

TheHustler

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know this isn't the appropriate place for this, but I have 4 tickets for sale to the Cowboys @ Raiders this Sunday. I was planning on attending with friends, but my father passed away last Saturday and the funeral is planned for Sunday Oct 2nd. We're just trying to get face value for the tickets, $57/each, if you, or if you know anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

Smith22

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up. East coast here or I would jump on those tickets.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey dude, sorry for your loss. About the tickets, where are the seats? I want to go to the game, and a buddy of mine says he will probably be able to score 2 free tix... but depending on your seats, and depending on if my buddy comes thru with the free tix, I might be interested in your offer.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Apparently I can't edit the original post, but I may have up to 6 tickets available. The seats are section 331, rows 14 and 15, seats 15-17 in each row piggy back for easier conversation.

Thank you all for your condolences.

PeeKZ_333

Reaction score
Im in san jose and might be interested.. ill reply to this tomorrow with an answer

k19

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss Hustler. I wish the best to you and your family

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Unfortunate loss. My prayers are with you and yours.

I am sure that one of your Cowboys brothers will step up and get these tickets from you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm stickying this until we learn whether he has been successful or not.

MadCow

Reaction score
Not in the Bay area but I wanted to offer my condolences for your loss. May God truly bless you and your family.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
MadCow said:
Not in the Bay area but I wanted to offer my condolences for your loss. May God truly bless you and your family.

Another East Coast type here, just wanted to join the others in telling you that I'm sorry about your loss, and hope you get through these trying times with courage... your family needs your strength right now...

Duane

Reaction score
Bless you and the family. I know this is a difficult time so if there is anything we can do to lend support let us know.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss....God Bless You and Yours. Our Thoughts are with you.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss big guy. My old man died in 1998, and I can say not a day has passed that I have not missed him. However, it does get easier.