41-17

WittenFan

Reaction score
Gfunk said:
joker.gif
I thought that was a picture of Gibbs one the sideline after their last challenge. He lost and instead of waiting to send a tape in to the league to announce his displeasure he decided to display it right there for all to see.

Om

Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
whatever the score. whoever wins. it's all part of joe gibbs' "master plan".

we're all just pawns.
Now THAT is funny. Might have to use that one myself. :)

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Gfunk said:

A gay joker in Commanders colors...very creepy.

Why is it that all you deadskins fans have forgotten about your 8 years of @$$ whoopins? Why don't you sing a song about that...Don't worry we'll give you something to sing about Sunday...

Gfunk

Reaction score
sbuscha said:
A gay joker in Commanders colors...very creepy.

Why is it that all you deadskins fans have forgotten about your 8 years of @$$ whoopins? Why don't you sing a song about that...Don't worry we'll give you something to sing about Sunday...

because unlike Dallas fans, we didn't need to turn into historians last season to feel good about ourselves
0_rofl.gif

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
because unlike Dallas fans, we didn't need to turn into historians last season to feel good about ourselves
0_rofl.gif

Because you h ave no history in the past decade to feel good about.....:lmao2:

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Because you h ave no history in the past decade to feel good about.....:lmao2:
I must object to that. The Commanders are an old and storied franchise. Just because most of the stories are told by hookers is irrelevant.:D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
lane said:
that.. my fellow zoners will be the final score sunday night.

I'd love it to happen but I cant see us scoring 41 pts...we'd probably have to get alot of turnovers for that to happen and 1) Zimmer defense never forces many turnovers and 2) Commanders dont turn it over alot

we moved the ball well last week on two or three series...now one week later we'll move it well enough to score 41? doubtful

David

802dave

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
I'd love it to happen but I cant see us scoring 41 pts...we'd probably have to get alot of turnovers for that to happen and 1) Zimmer defense never forces many turnovers and 2) Commanders dont turn it over alot

we moved the ball well last week on two or three series...now one week later we'll move it well enough to score 41? doubtful

David

Agreed!

I don't think we'll make the mistakes we did last week. Our defense will have better field position as a result.

Commanders will get about 10 points at most. The defense has something to prove even though they had to take up the slack due to offensive mistakes against Jacksonville.

If we play more conservative, which I suspect we will, we'll score a couple TD's; if Glenn or TO break one, it could become fun.

My prediction: 17-10. Cows.

Dave

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
0_rofl.gif
Right, you just have so much spin control that you imagine yourselves on a perpetual merry-go-round with cotton candy and balloons.

Knowing history beats being dizzy any day of the week.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
You call that a raise ? :laugh2:

I say you are bluffing.

I am sure most of you havent heard the Commanders song in DC this week.

One of the lines is :

What you talking **** for,
When your QB is Bledsoe,
Mannequin, Immobile,
Getting picked more than an Afro's.

Perception is a mutha, and its effects are felt all through the media also, not just fandom. Not picking on you SkinsandTerps, but did anyone else besides me notice Bledsoe run for a first down last week? People make him out to be worse mobility-wise than Marino after the Achilles injury, but that's just not so. He's about as mobile as other "pocket" guys like Bulger and Trent Green, yet no one ever goes on and on into perpetuity about them being "statues" and all this other stuff.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
thats7 said:
So, a blind man, a Rabbi and Bledsoe walk into a bar................:)

That should be.
So, Screamin A. Smith, Deion Sanders and Bledsoe walk into a bar.... :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gfunk said:
0_rofl.gif

Nope, but so far this season you did. :suxskins: