49er fan from Seatlle

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We deal with Eagles fans (Well, some of us do. Some not so much.) so we can handle honest and respectful chat, which seems like your style so far.

Welcome!

Xelda

Reaction score
No problem, not here to troll. Just hope Cowboys fans have thicker skin than Seahawk fans. No problem with back and forth discussion but if you can't handle negative opinions my time here will probably be short lived...lol.
We're Cowboys fans! We've got thick skin. We do have thick skin, right? After all these years with Jerry Jones, we should have thick skin. I'm going to say, we've got thick skin. Thank you for your kind words in the OP. Welcome to our world, I hope we treat you well. Just a heads up, avoid the flying monkey poop.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
We're Cowboys fans! We've got thick skin. We do have thick skin, right? After all these years with Jerry Jones, we should have thick skin. I'm going to say, we've got thick skin. Thank you for your kind words in the OP. Welcome to our world, I hope we treat you well. Just a heads up, avoid the flying monkey poop.
I will do my best to avoid the poop

Kellsbells

Reaction score
No problem, not here to troll. Just hope Cowboys fans have thicker skin than Seahawk fans. No problem with back and forth discussion but if you can't handle negative opinions my time here will probably be short lived...lol.
Guess you haven't checked out many of the posts yet. Most of the opinions from Cowboys fans are negative opinions. You'll fit right in.