49er fan

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in a San Diego and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Charger's fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Charger's fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the little girl with suprise and says: " Jessica, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because i'm not a Chargers fan," she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Chargers fan, then who do you support?"

"I'm a 49ers fan,and proud of it," Jessica replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. " Jessica, why are you a 49ers fan?"

"Because my mom and dad are from the bay area and my mom and dad are 49er fans, so i'm a 49er fan too."

"Well, said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, that's no reason for you to be a 49ersfan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"

Jessica said, "i'd be a Raider fan!"

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
:lmao2:

I am official leader of the Raider's Hate Club. Specifically, I abhor that dead fish they have for an owner. I will remember this one. Nice job.