Twitter: 49ers/Cowboys moved to early game

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well at least I know I will be getting this game even after it was flex. Now I can watch the misery early instead of waiting for it to happen all day. It is like the quote from a movie with Steven Seigel in it that said " the anticipation of death is more than death itself".

Zordon

Reaction score
Jerry went from box office Romo (who he had a close relationship with) and Puppet Garrett (who was like his son) to Dak (who keeps his distance from Jerry and isn't as showtime as Romo) and McCarthy (who is an outsider that lied to him in the interview). Add on top of that the lack of return he's getting on these contract extensions and the covid limited crowds, my guess is he's a miserable sob these days.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Thank goodness, I think we’re all tired of watching the Boys get embarrassed on prime time

Ozone22

Reaction score
Jerry went from box office Romo (who he had a close relationship with) and Puppet Garrett (who was like his son) to Dak (who keeps his distance from Jerry and isn't as showtime as Romo) and McCarthy (who is an outsider that lied to him in the interview). Add on top of that the lack of return he's getting on these contract extensions and the covid limited crowds, my guess is he's a miserable sob these days.
It is only fair. The fan base has been miserable for 25 plus years.

DenCWBY

Reaction score

Now what we need is the local radio and TV shows to replace Jerry and Sons comedy act with something more interesting. Of course people are tuning into Jerry like the people slowing down at the scene of an accident to see if there are any dead bodies.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Judging by the thread I'm one of the only ones that loves the SNF slot. lol Either way, hopefully this gets Jerry's attention. Not very often (or at all) does Dallas get flexed OUT of a premium timeslot. I mean, I get it, but OUCH.

Adreme

Reaction score
Attention means more to him than anything. He's got enough money.

The thing I have learned about people with outrageous amounts of money is that the phrase "enough money" is completely foreign to them. To them there is no such thing.