49ers linebackers now called Hot Boyzz you lose you snooze

GMO415

Reaction score
The name's garbage. Let those ffff...errr..guys keep it.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
tenor.gif

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Never liked the nickname but it is 100% weak the 49ers would use it for themselves.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Tank is not going to like this. So the question is now does he get after the quarterback or take to Twitter to settle this gridiron identity theft. I guess the Hot Boyz didn't get that LifeLock alert :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's really alarming is that there are two people in the NFL stupid enough to come up with that. What's next? HotBoyzzPants? I don't think that would even get CapnB to change his ways.

The Fearsome Foursome, The Steel Curtain, Doomsday, The Purple Gang, Gang Green all waited to be nicknamed by someone else, most of them named by sportswriters and the creativity is best left up to them. And I don't think any football players are going to toss and turn all night thinking 'OMG, I am facing the HotBoyzz tomorrow!!!' Hell, I'd be thinking 'better put on an extra jock strap...….backwards'.

John813

Reaction score
Taco Charlton named the Dolphins the tank boyzzz.
Emphasis on the 3 z's cause they put you to sleep.

Reaction score

ryanbabs

Reaction score
We'll see how good they really are soon enough. They haven't really played anybody yet. Rams up next...

Big_D

Reaction score
3 years and they're already blowing by the Cowboys. Makes this D look even worse. The name is still bad even for a a defense that's playing well.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's really alarming is that there are two people in the NFL stupid enough to come up with that. What's next? HotBoyzzPants? I don't think that would even get CapnB to change his ways.

The Fearsome Foursome, The Steel Curtain, Doomsday, The Purple Gang, Gang Green all waited to be nicknamed by someone else, most of them named by sportswriters and the creativity is best left up to them. And I don't think any football players are going to toss and turn all night thinking 'OMG, I am facing the HotBoyzz tomorrow!!!' Hell, I'd be thinking 'better put on an extra jock strap...….backwards'.
:laugh: