49ers owner Jed York has been suspended for six regular-season games

I don't even know why any of you have opinions on this. These people live in a different world than we do.

Dont be fooled by religion, loyalty, or morality. When you have this much money, humans, will be humans.

What does that mean? It's no.different then when we lived in the ancient times. Might = Right.

Do I agree with it? No but again, I'm a simple middle class man.

There is a reason that rockstars and movie stars can't stay married.

When I see stuff like this, it goes in one ear and out the other. It's human nature. Not to mention it's the oldest form of work in civilization. Trading a need for a want.
 
$160?

Did he get arrested for soliciting prostitutes or violation of the minimum wage laws? You don't pay third world prices for UDSA Grade A.
 
Yall missed this story?


wow these billionaire owners sure are cheap,sleazy, and stupid lol.
If I had a billion dollars, no way I would want to be with a common prostitute. The new england owner
did about the same thing, good grief spend some of that $$ you cant take it with you lol.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,435
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top