49'ers "HATE Thread"

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
post up how much you hate those punks, the San Francisco 49'ers.

I'll start, They suck

:starspin

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Eddie.jpg

Former 49ers owner Joe Pesci is seen plotting a way to circumvent the salary cap.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
dallas_112678;2433517 said:
what happened to all the look alike threads? Oh and San Francisco is Gay.
Look-alikes:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Football/jacked-vernon.jpg
Vernon Davis

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v22/pfjunkie/Football/stanback.jpg
Isaiah Stanback

Scotman

Reaction score
TRUE HATE!

I haven't been able to stand the 49ers since watching Merton Hanks and his chicken neck safety dance in the mid 90's. How anyone with that much of a chicken neck played professional football and never had it broken it unbelievable.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Scotman;2433571 said:
TRUE HATE!

I haven't been able to stand the 49ers since watching Merton Hanks and his chicken neck safety dance in the mid 90's. How anyone with that much of a chicken neck played professional football and never had it broken it unbelievable.

18315684_4d41f9022a.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ooooh! I hate tailgaters who drink white wine and eat shrimp.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Nothing makes me smile more than to see the Niners struggle. Even more than the Commanders.:49ers:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/kirk-yelling-at-kahn.jpg
49ERS!!!

tnbk

Reaction score
Scotman;2433571 said:
TRUE HATE!

Rush Limbaugh used to say that he looked like a giant Pez dispenser.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
I never get tired of seeing the 49ers struggle. I want them to stink from now on. Every time some media entity tries to play a clip of "the catch" I turn the channel. How come the slant to Harper doesn't get as much play? It was just as big, yet the wine sippers get all the media love. Screw that, and screw the 49ers.

:49ers:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Catch, Merton Hanks, Ken Norton Jr., 1994, take your pick. There are loads of reasons to hate the Niners.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2433839 said:
I never get tired of seeing the 49ers struggle. I want them to stink from now on. Every time some media entity tries to play a clip of "the catch" I turn the channel. How come the slant to Harper doesn't get as much play? It was just as big, yet the wine sippers get all the media love. Screw that, and screw the 49ers.

:49ers:

It's the signature NFL video clip for ESPN. Chris Berman, the longest tenured NFL host at ESPN and the godfather at the network, has said he is a 49er fan.

It sucks.

The Hail Mary catch was a huge play, a heart-stopping play, a freakish play, but young people and regular ESPN viewers have never even seen it.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Scotman;2433571 said:
TRUE HATE!

I'd originally posted a comment about Hanks' chicken dance... man how I wished his head would snap off his stupid long neck everytime he did that LOL