49ers still adding guys to that defensive line

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
All I know is I continue to see unexpected FA after FA go to our competitors who are trying to win it all, while the self-appointed scouts on this board all tell me not to worry, that dude sucks.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
IMG-0424.gif
49ers Add $28 Million Ex-Chargers Captain After ‘Surprising’ Cut

https://heavy.com/sports/san-francisco-49ers/news-sebastian-joseph-day-arik-armstead/

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Doesn't matter anyways plays there he's great, comes here he gets pushed around like Mazi

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They will need him with all of the injuries they are having.
Dallas has injuries of their own. The issue is that Jerry stands pat and just rolls with his backups while other teams never stop trying to patch holes. To me it is shows that one franchise wants to win at all cost. The other is just there for the ride with little to no desire of improving the team and competing for championships.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
If I were putting money on it, I would bet that this works out well for the 49ers. They're an organization that is intelligently run. I hope Jerry's paying attention to what they do.

What GM do compared to when you don’t report to anyone and job isn’t on the line.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The season is a war of attrition. Niners are down Armstead and Hargrove has a hammy problem. So, the choice was to roll with what they got or try to improve. They chose to try to improve. We roll with what we got.

rambo2

Reaction score
Dallas has injuries of their own. The issue is that Jerry stands pat and just rolls with his backups while other teams never stop trying to patch holes. To me it is shows that one franchise wants to win at all cost. The other is just there for the ride with little to no desire of improving the team and competing for championships.
You don't know what you are talking about. Sorry

rambo2

Reaction score
All I know is I continue to see unexpected FA after FA go to our competitors who are trying to win it all, while the self-appointed scouts on this board all tell me not to worry, that dude sucks.
Cowboys are a top 3 team in the NFC. The 49ers and Eagles are on thin ice. The Eagles secondary is terrible. The 49ers have injuries all over the place. The key on the 49ers is their oline could take down the whole ship.

Hankins is coming back for the Cowboys. He helps our dline. The Cowboys activated Waletzko to give depth at tackle. The Cowboys have a hole at linebacker. They tried to get Leonard, but he wanted to go to the Eagles. That's just the way it is.