49ers Trade DeForest Bucknet to Colts

mardwin

Reaction score
Its A+ management by SF. Spend the 7th pick to draft him. Get 4 years on rookie contract out of him & get the 13th pick back for him. Start the process over. That's how you stay ahead of the curve on managing your roster.

Their front office is so good... We should trade Dak for a 1st round pick, trade a 3rd rounder for Cam and we have a good enough QB to get us by.

Creeper

Reaction score
Don't the Cowboys pick 17th?

Oops. Yes, they pick 13th ahead of us and that was my point that they will get a shot at Kinlaw before us. I was hoping we could trade up with the Colts tom make this pick but the 49ers moved up for a reason What do they need? WR? DT? QB?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you don't believe in signing the best player in the league at his position to a second contract that lets you control him through his prime? I guess you're not a fan of winning games.
I am a fan of winning games, just like Belichick is. Think he wanted to trade Jones, Collins or Cooks? Think the Niners wanted to trade Buckner?

RG is hardly like having the best QB, DE, CB or WR in the game. He's great, good would be sufficient.