49ers tried to get Tom Brady out of retirement for this year

EST_1986

Reaction score
Brock Purdy is clearly fake news. I still don't believe it.
Only will believe it if the liquor store owner confirms it.
If the owner confirms it then it's clearly fake news, it's propaganda. I'll only be convinced if the ghost of Mother Theresa broadcasts on Apple TV+ PPV and confirms it.

John813

Reaction score
If the owner confirms it then it's clearly fake news, it's propaganda. I'll only be convinced if the ghost of Mother Theresa broadcasts on Apple TV+ PPV and confirms it.

I would be disappointed if Mother Thersea came back and did it on Apple TV, and would consider it highly skeptical.
Needs to be George Washington back in 1776 informing us via pigeon mail that the 49ers in fact tried to sign Brady.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brady is the ultimate Shanahan system QB. He reads the defense quickly and gets rid of the ball. Can’t blame them for trying. Brock on his best day isn’t Tom Brady even at age 45. Sitting back and watching the master at his craft for a season would only help Purdy.
I’m surprised Brady didn’t go for that.

Flamma

Reaction score
A lot of what Purdy does is on the run, or escaping pressure in the pocket. I don't see how Brady would have made them any better, especially considering he was kinda falling off towards the end of his last year.
I think if Brady thought he could do it, he would. But don't be fooled by Purdy running around. A lot of that is his own fault. Brady rarely needed to run around. Purdy does it to buy more time. Time Brady didn't need.