49ers vs Eagles

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
well, as much as I hate it, its 9ers v Eagles for right to go to SB.

at this point, we can't argue the 2 best teams are playing next week (though im sure the idiots will come out rationalizing how if only A, B, and C hadn't happened, we would be the champs.

Who do you want to win?

I say, scroo the 9ers. They've ended our season 2 years in a row, and were completely disrespectful to us today,...even causing our kicker to get The Yips again.

I'll take the lesser of two weevils.

The Eagles are like that brother we always figjht with. But at end of day, better ur awesome person brother than the stranger who just broke into ur house and stole ur stuff and pistol whipped you.

Gotta pull for the NFC East over those big mouth, kicker punking, trash talking 9ers.

Last edited by a moderator:

16to87Money

Reaction score
First the Giants, then the Cowboys, next the Egirls will fall. NFC Beast? How bout Least!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I will be rooting for the Eagles.

I detest SF.

The eagles.....or ANY team for that matter, has ever walked out pregame and interfered with a kicker.

They should be fined a draft pick.

The 9er fans might be nicer than Philly fans, but their PLAYERS are jerks...and their coaches probably egged them on.

I root for or against PLAYERS,....not fans....

The fans are meaningless

Word Mofo

Reaction score
A giant meteor falls from the sky and obliterates both teams, sending Dallas to the Super Bowl after they win a coin toss against the Giants

Ken

Reaction score
well, as much as I hate it, its 9ers v Eagles for right to go to SB.

at this point, we can't argue the 2 best teams are playing next week (though im sure the idiots will come out rationalizing how if only A, B, and C hadn't happened, we would be the champs.

Who do you want to win?

I say, scroo the 9ers. They've ended our season 2 years in a row, and were completely disrespectful to us today,...even causing our kicker to get The Yips again.

I'll take the lesser of two weevils.

The Eagles are like that brother we always figjht with. But at end of day, better ur awesome person brother than the stranger who just broke into ur house and stole ur stuff and pistol whipped you.

Gotta pull for the NFC East over those big mouth, kicker punking, trash talking 9ers.
Honestly...we weren't going to beat the Eagles without Pollard even if we somehow pulled this out.

I think 49eds win that game next week.