49ers vs Eagles

Mankster

Reaction score
Now that the Niners have faced a solid defense and won, they will adapt and roll over the Eagles. It's just the way they've rolled all year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
San Francisco makes Super Bowl history if they can reach the title game with a starting rookie quarterback.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I will root for the Eagles, since the Linc is 7 miles away from me.
In the Superbowl, however, I want to see the Bengals take it all.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
well, as much as I hate it, its 9ers v Eagles for right to go to SB.

at this point, we can't argue the 2 best teams are playing next week (though im sure the idiots will come out rationalizing how if only A, B, and C hadn't happened, we would be the champs.

Who do you want to win?

I say, scroo the 9ers. They've ended our season 2 years in a row, and were completely disrespectful to us today,...even causing our kicker to get The Yips again.

I'll take the lesser of two weevils.

The Eagles are like that brother we always figjht with. But at end of day, better ur awesome person brother than the stranger who just broke into ur house and stole ur stuff and pistol whipped you.

Gotta pull for the NFC East over those big mouth, kicker punking, trash talking 9ers.
9ers didn't end our season, PRESCOT ended our season with another lousy game! His picks and lousy passes haunted this team all game long! The dude is a liability if he even thinks he's going to be pressured in the pocket.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
9ers didn't end our season, PRESCOT ended our season with another lousy game! His picks and lousy passes haunted this team all game long! The dude is a liability if he even thinks he's going to be pressured in the pocket.
Well...he'll be gone in 3 or 4 years, and we can start over.

Dakota

Reaction score
Whether you can bring yourself to root for the eagles or not. It has no impact on the outcome. Philly is going to crush the 49ers. Their defense was the only defense to make Rush look like a backup and they will be the only D to make Purdy look like a 3rd string backup. The D line is stacked and the rest of the D has plenty of play makers. The offense with Hurts is almost impossible to stop. Most complete team in the NFL. Just be thankful we aren't the team going into philly to get out butts kicked. We would never hear the end of it.

Flamma

Reaction score
well, as much as I hate it, its 9ers v Eagles for right to go to SB.

at this point, we can't argue the 2 best teams are playing next week (though im sure the idiots will come out rationalizing how if only A, B, and C hadn't happened, we would be the champs.

Who do you want to win?

I say, scroo the 9ers. They've ended our season 2 years in a row, and were completely disrespectful to us today,...even causing our kicker to get The Yips again.

I'll take the lesser of two weevils.

The Eagles are like that brother we always figjht with. But at end of day, better ur awesome person brother than the stranger who just broke into ur house and stole ur stuff and pistol whipped you.

Gotta pull for the NFC East over those big mouth, kicker punking, trash talking 9ers.
Sorry, I'm not pulling for the Eagles. I hope the 49ers win and they get beat by the Bengals in the Super bowl.

This game will come down to stopping the run for the 49ers. If they can do that they'll win the game. As long as they don't have to sell out to do it. Similar to what the Titans did to the 2019 Ravens.

ottawacowpoke

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not pulling for the Eagles. I hope the 49ers win and they get beat by the Bengals in the Super bowl.
Me too. The Bengals look really, really good. If Mahomes’ leg is as bad as I suspect the Bengals are going to roll the Chiefs.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Eagles. Really, I can't stand the 49ers.

Also, I want Jerry to see another NFC East team make a Super Bowl while he is sitting at home with his overpaid QB.