49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk requests trade

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Phone call would be over quick.

Aiyuk's agent: "What are you offering for a a contract extension?"

Stephen: "We would like him to play out his deal and see where the leaves fall..... Hello? Are you still on the line?. Dad! These agents are being mean again."

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Nah

-He’ll get paid much more than he’s worth

-WR isn’t even a huge need, nor is it conducive to championship teams

-the Jones family is cheap

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Phone call would be over quick.

Aiyuk's agent: "What are you offering for a a contract extension?"

Stephen: "We would like him to play out his deal and see where the leaves fall..... Hello? Are you still on the line?. Dad! These agents are being mean again."
Your scenario would only happen if Aiyuk's agent makes the phone call as we know our FO has that strange requirement.

CWR

Reaction score
Maybe? We'd have more than 1 great receiver anyways.

I think you're forgetting why he wants to be traded in the first place. This FO ain't tryna hear all that. Imagine them doing so and still not having a contract for CD. LOL, nm this does seem like their brand of lunacy.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
How good is he? Can he be a No.1 guy? Is he a product of Shanahan's scheme? He reminds me of Tony Hill and Alvin Harper ......... two Cowboys' No.2 WR legends

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He's been a huge disappointment for YEARS on my fantasy team. Do...not...want.

xix0o.jpg

Yobwocs

Reaction score
No need. Cowboys WR room is deep.
Based on Mima Kimes and America's Cowboy, that doesn't seem to be the case.

But yeah...we would have to move around a lot of parts and change our future plan set to make this work.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Based on Mima Kimes and America's Cowboy, that doesn't seem to be the case.

But yeah...we would have to move around a lot of parts and change our future plan set to make this work.
Cee Dee and Brandon along with Ferguson and some talented young players and I think they’re just fine as is.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Only the NFL team owners can fix this mess. They need to demand % salary limits (based on a yearly salary cap) be set for every position, especially the top team salary costing positions, if they ever are going to give all teams a chance to truly be competitive.