49ers

Matt

Reaction score
Just got tickets for the game next week, (i'm located in the bay area) and I'm listening to the radio right now, for some reason everyone in the bay think that the cowboys are a really bad team. this was on the radio.. "man the niners game was disappointing, at least next week should b e a game then niners should win even though we'll see dallas tonight, the Commanders WILL win but it will be nice to see"

Hopefully we'll shock them!

Eddie

Reaction score
Well, we're a 6-10 team which won our first game. In any regards, we still are a bad team until we prove otherwise.

Beating the pizz outta the Skins would be a nice start.

Beating the Skins and then raping the 49ers would be an even better start.

Hiero

Reaction score
this talk about the 49ers having a chance i think was killed when they lost so horribly last week.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hiero said:
this talk about the 49ers having a chance i think was killed when they lost so horribly last week.
/cosigned.

The Niners looked atrocious and that just backed up whats on paper.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The Niners will be a good testing barometer for us. Philly pretty much toyed with them and I want to see how much trouble they give us.

Of all the games in the Season, this is the biggest "Gimme" game out there. Meaning, if you were gonna come out and gurantee a win, the Niners game would be it.

- Mike G.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
jterrell said:
/cosigned.

The Niners looked atrocious and that just backed up whats on paper.

Not to mention, everyone KNEW they were going to be bad, and they actually were worse than advertised, lol. :lmao2:

They should really think twice before committing to such humerous assesments of their chances.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If we win today. I am convinced we will be 4-0.

Although Lamont Jordan has developed into a nice reciever out of the back field. that may cost us a few 3rd downs. And Moss will get his one long TD, but that should be it.

ratpower

Reaction score
Matt said:
Just got tickets for the game next week, (i'm located in the bay area) and I'm listening to the radio right now, for some reason everyone in the bay think that the cowboys are a really bad team. this was on the radio.. "man the niners game was disappointing, at least next week should b e a game then niners should win even though we'll see dallas tonight, the Commanders WILL win but it will be nice to see"

Hopefully we'll shock them!

Their probably even more giddy now that they watched our meltdown last night...I'm coming up from LA so hopefully there will be a good showing of Cowboy fans like two weeks ago in SD! We need to recover, this game is big for us...