49niners fan in da house

ZheMeels

Reaction score
I am looking forwards to a good game. I'm a little scared of Dak because he is top tear qb now. Like S tear. I dont know why you fans complain about him so mucjh, I would definitely take him over what we have. Win or lose I will be here after the game. hopefully you guys will pull for us the rest of the play offs.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for the pretty words about Dak. I don't think you want a QB that runs hot and cold with no warning as to when the heat goes out though. There are times when we want to point at him and yell "That's the droid you're looking for". Love can be fickle.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I am looking forwards to a good game. I'm a little scared of Dak because he is top tear qb now. Like S tear. I dont know why you fans complain about him so mucjh, I would definitely take him over what we have. Win or lose I will be here after the game. hopefully you guys will pull for us the rest of the play offs.
Welcome, and thanks for a classy post. Of course I hope my Cowboys win, but if the 9ers win, I'll root for them against the Eagles (or Giants). Then again, I would root for Darth Vader if he were playing the Eagles. The Eagles are the Great Satan of the NFL.