4th and inches

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
A false start from a Dallas lineman in a key situation? I've seen it about 130 times in the last few years.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Not that it matters a hill of beans, because we got toasted tonight, ... but what about the pass interference and then no pass interference, but we took the 5 yd penalty.

Did they ever explain why there was no PI on that play, ... the ref right beside it threw his flag.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1224480 said:
Not that it matters a hill of beans, because we got toasted tonight, ... but what about the pass interference and then no pass interference, but we took the 5 yd penalty.

Did they ever explain why there was no PI on that play, ... the ref right beside it threw his flag.

They just said it wasn't interference although the Saint guy mugged Owens.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
first of all BP shouldve kicked the FG, it wouldve cut the lead from 25 to 22, which makes a 3 possesion game, neverthless when the Saints jumped offsides BP shouldve asked for a measurement, 4th and 3 inches from the naked eye might have been a 1st down, oh god im sick, it doesnt matter, we just got beat.

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1224539 said:
Please, he did. There was contact, he grabbed his arm, it was clear interference.
I've seen more contact at my grandmother's bridge club games.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I think since the intial illegal contact happened before TO was mugged