Drafted by Cowboys 4th Round - Pick 129 - Edge Viliami Fehoko Jr (San Jose State)

Knotamus

Reaction score
This is the “Trust Draft”

I’ve been way off on every pick.

Have to only trust they know what they’re doing. The plus.. most picks have been on Defense, I do trust DQ to get the most out of those guys. Offense only received one pick and is still a big unknown

Iowa_cowboy

Reaction score

Have to only trust they know what they’re doing. The plus.. most picks have been on Defense, I do trust DQ to get the most out of those guys. Offense only received one pick and is still a big unknown
They seem to be trying to counter the Niners and Eagles by going with big physical disruptive defenders. I may not like each pick but I like the general philosophy of what they are doing.

garyv

Reaction score

Your going where I'm going honestly I'm way off of their picks. I just keep telling myself Will McClay and them have worked on this all offseason so do they know things that guys like Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks or Mel Kiper don't know because their doing their own thing.