Twitter: ***5-27 OTA Tweets***

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
In non Sean Lee news, glad to hear Wilber getting the start at SLB. Sounds like his most natural position to me.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Overreact much?

I thought of this when reading that:

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
In non Sean Lee news, glad to hear Wilber getting the start at SLB. Sounds like his most natural position to me.

I think that's mainly because Durant wasn't participating (as far as I know)

mmohican29

Reaction score
When I posted that, one of the few reports on it from the DMN was that Martin "pancaked" Lee and that's when he got hurt.

If it took the rookie 1st round draft pick to put a fork in Lee's career, I have no problem with that. Zack is a nasty tough SOB and he will dominate. Sean is a great player but his body is clearly indicating that the NFL is simply not in his future. It's sad, but I'm done with injury gambles on this football team- and he CLEARLY was when inked to his extension. No if's and's o but's about it.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I went and watched the video of the play and you can clearly see Lee plant with that left foot and jerk it out of the ground going down BEFORE impact with Martin. ... meaning he blew his knee, felt it, and started going down immediately. Just sux man!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Yeah...video pretty much confirms the report....Lee went down and as he was Martin helped him reach the ground. Damage done before collision. Hopefully not as bad as they fear.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Brought up in the other thread. People are not going to like it, but Angerer, oft injured himself is the best vet option. Even he can't do anything until July supposedly.

Peris Lenon is about the only other experience MLB I would bother with.

Larry Foote has already signed with the Cardinals.

Angerer is coming off the same surgery as Spencer....people think Spencer isn't coming back, so why should we think Angerer will be any better in his recovery?