Twitter: ***5-27 OTA Tweets***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

DFWJC

Reaction score
That'll take the air out of team real fast.
Defensive team captain does not even make it through 1/2 of an OTA session.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I know its knee jerk, but Sean Lee scares me with this, again knee jerk.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Resigning Lee before he proved he could stay healthy was a huge mistake. He can't even get through the first day of OTAs. His body just isn't capable of playing professional football. Great player when healthy but I just can't stand players who you are afraid will get hurt every time they tackle someone of get tackled.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Resigning Lee before he proved he could stay healthy was a huge mistake. He can't even get through the first day of OTAs. His body just isn't capable of playing professional football. Great player when healthy but I just can't stand players who you are afraid will get hurt ev

Good thing they were smart about his contract.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I am over it,we drafted his backup for a reason.

Yeah, but if he is out this early, not only have they wasted a ton of money resigning a player who can't get on the field but we now don't have a backup MLB again.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Resigning Lee before he proved he could stay healthy was a huge mistake. He can't even get through the first day of OTAs. His body just isn't capable of playing professional football. Great player when healthy but I just can't stand players who you are afraid will get hurt every time they tackle someone of get tackled.

I think you're right about the physical side of it but he has such an incredible football mind. I wouldn't be surprised if we signed him as a coach 2 minutes after the ink is dried on his retirement paperwork.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Not good. You usually know when you've hurt yourself bad. Hope lee is ok

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 25s
@emappling: @BryanBroaddus is Matt Johnson on the field” been running with the 2s.

View conversation
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 25s
#cowboys practice over. And it is a Sean Lee-related morgue out here. @1053thefan

Expand

Matt Johnson made it longer than Sean Lee...who had that bet? :p

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 25s
Rod Marinelli said he didn't see what happened to Sean Lee: "I don't know. We'll just see."

Collapse

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 24s
@thetylerconti: @BryanBroaddus How'd Lee look BB? Hurt bad?”working on it.

View conversation