5 Corner Back prospects that may be within reach

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Out of the 5, only King stands out for our D. Prefer Rasul Douglas, Cutrer or Brenden Langley in middle rounds or last day. Like S Nate Gerry better Frazier too.

Last edited:

BermyStar

Reaction score
Out of the 5, only King stands out for our D. Prefer Rasul Douglas, Cutrer or Brenden Langley in middle rounds or last day. Like S Nate Gerry better Frazier too.
King is the one I like most for our D as well. Although I like Humphrey and he is the only one I am certain I'd take in the first. King in the second at our spot or maybe trade down from 28.

Reactions: BAT

BermyStar

Reaction score
Me too, he, Lattimore, and the Alabama kid are the olnly CBs I'd consider in rd 1.
I love King but not totally certain he plays CB, may end up at S.
I think King would make a better Sense than CB. I'd be all over him if he were available in round 2. Surrounded by good talent if you let him roam he will come up with plays. We sorely need a playmaker in the secondary.

tm1119

Reaction score
Humphrey is really handsy...going to be a penalty waiting to happen unless he changes a lot. Obviously the size and athleticism is really intriguing, but he needs technique work on shadowing without grabbing.

Wouldn't worry a ton about Jones' weight, him adding 10 lbs once he gets to the NFL shouldn't be too difficult. I think he's the 2nd best cover CB in the draft.

Lattimore and Jones are probably the only 2 I'd consider in the 1st

ghst187

Reaction score
I think King would make a better Sense than CB. I'd be all over him if he were available in round 2. Surrounded by good talent if you let him roam he will come up with plays. We sorely need a playmaker in the secondary.

Oh man I'd love King in round two, he's a playmaker with the INTs to prove it.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Humphrey is really handsy...going to be a penalty waiting to happen unless he changes a lot. Obviously the size and athleticism is really intriguing, but he needs technique work on shadowing without grabbing.

Wouldn't worry a ton about Jones' weight, him adding 10 lbs once he gets to the NFL shouldn't be too difficult. I think he's the 2nd best cover CB in the draft.

Lattimore and Jones are probably the only 2 I'd consider in the 1st

I agree with Lattimore and Jones being first rounders, just don't want Cowboys using a first on corner in such a deep corner draft. We have too many more pressing needs. Either Mo or Carr can re-signed for another season.

But will not complain if Cowboys draft game breakers, at any position. Team just needs more playmakers, especially on D.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Me too, he, Lattimore, and the Alabama kid are the olnly CBs I'd consider in rd 1.
I love King but not totally certain he plays CB, may end up at S.
I've heard from scouts that king has no catch up speed and is more of a safety also heard the same on the draft show BB