5 Down, 3 To go

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Things are starting to look up for our boys huh!! Great job so far, but we still have some work to do.

Brown
Peterson
A FS

Get these guys this weekend, introduce everyone Monday,, and move on the draft.. You know what we need Jerry,, now sick'em boy!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still not on that Peterson bandwagon. He hasn't been the same since his injury.

visionary

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I'm still not on that Peterson bandwagon. He hasn't been the same since his injury.

i am not on this bandwagon either. no argument that he is a huge talent but he is a little undersized (at 235 lbs) for the 3-4, has already had a MAJOR injury, will come at a high cost, and is another big eg on the team. no thanks. i would rather go with Lawson/carpenter/wimberly/anderson in the draft at SOLB.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

And it was the kind of injury that some players never do fully recover from, the same injury that left Kevin Smith a shell of his former self...

I'd want to see him run some 40s and some shuttles and some cone drills before I signed him...

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
We still have the draft... It's not like we are the Commanders and have to fill all our holes through free agency.:D

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:

him at 50% is better than many at 100%

give him an incentive laden contract

its all good

daniukid

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have Josh Brown especially seeing first hand in SEattle what he has been able to do against us and others. And 7th round is nothing! I hope they have to match the Hutchinson deal and can't pay for Brown. He would be much cheaper than AV and he has to kick in bad conditions in the Pacific NW.

Get him now!
daniukid :starspin