5 Key Plays - Ode to Norm vs. Ravens

Here again, armchair quarterbacks always have the winning play dialed right up. It’s not even hindsight, it’s just narcissism.

Coach’s play didn’t win the big game, but the guy who stocks shelves at the auto parts store has JUST the right call.

I just think it’s funny.
Wow! all that name calling and vitriol simply because someone stated the belief that doing the same stupid thing over and over doesn't make it a smart thing. And the ultimate imaginary gotcha, What play would you call? (paraphrasing), like that addresses ANYTHING since I'm not and never claimed to be a play caller in the NFL. But that doesn't mean I can't critique something after the fact. But to quote Marshawn Lynch, "Run the damned ball."
 
Wow! all that name calling and vitriol simply because someone stated the belief that doing the same stupid thing over and over doesn't make it a smart thing. And the ultimate imaginary gotcha, What play would you call? (paraphrasing), like that addresses ANYTHING since I'm not and never claimed to be a play caller in the NFL. But that doesn't mean I can't critique something after the fact. But to quote Marshawn Lynch, "Run the damned ball."
What name calling? Did I call you a POOPYHEAD or anything?

I still think it’s funny. Seems like I struck a nerve.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,246
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top