#5 Offense, #4 Defense...

cowboys41fe

Reaction score
When you hear the sound of #5 Offense and #4 Defense it almost takes you back to when Dallas was running things in the NFL... But what's more amazing is that we are 4-3 with a top offense and defense... It only goes to show that Parcells made the right choice to drop Bledsoe... The problem may be that he waited too late to make the switch...

Overall the Cowboys on defense looked great and it goes back to when I stated Keith Davis should be starting... And say what you want but he helps Roy big time when he's in the game... To even put the Cowboys defense up with the tops in the league in Chicago, San Diego and Baltimore is the vision I'm sure Bill Parcells wanted... Our defense is extremely young and will only get better as time goes by...

Regarding the offense what was missing was Witten... When Bedsore was the QB his main man was Terry Glenn... Now not that anything is wrong with that but that's all he did was go to TG, take a sack or throw a interception... Romo now gives us the chance to cover the entire field while being able to use his feel to stay in the pocket...

I have to agree with TO, he said when you get him involved it opens everyone else up... From Witten, Fassano, Glenn, Julius and Barber it all starts with TO... It's clear that TO is Romo's go to guy... And it's clear that if we keep our offense and defense intact that the Cowboys will be a contender...

NinePointOh

Reaction score
But what's more amazing is that we are 4-3 with a top offense and defense... It only goes to show that Parcells made the right choice to drop Bledsoe

To be fair, Romo's 3 picks in the 2nd half against the Giants didn't help any more than Bledsoe's mistakes. Turnovers have held us back, and Romo hasn't been exempt from that.

But, the more often he plays like he did last night instead of the way he did against the Giants, the better we'll look.