5 Players we could draft played in the Auburn vs. Georgia game

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Had what 3 sacks his senior year?

Kiwi had 13 last year.

Get that 6-8 frame in the QB's face, he also does what Glover does - Get to the QB.............I'm not buying undersized.

Bizwah

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
Kiwanuka does only have 6 sacks, but if you look at other DEs currently projected to go in the 1st round thats right in the mix. Pollack has 7.5 sacks, Spears only has 3 sacks, and Erasmus James has 7 sacks. You also have to look at the fact that Spears was considered a pretty high 1st round had he have come out last year, and James also plays with Hawthorne who is the 2nd best DT in this year's draft.

Also, as for Kiwanuka not dominating enough, have you watched him very much? He's got 41 tackles, 12TFL, 6 sacks, and 2 INTs including one that he ran back 32 yards for a touchdown. Thats pretty dominant considering that BC has a defensive squad starting quite a few true freshman.

None of the DEs you listed are worthy of a high first round pick. So comparing them to Kiwi doesn't do anything, IMO.

I'll admit, I haven't seen much of Kiwi. The times I did watch him didn't do much for me. He's a good athlete, has nice size.......but he didn't do anything. The only reason I knew he was playing was due to the player intros.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Nors said:
Had what 3 sacks his senior year?

Kiwi had 13 last year.

Get that 6-8 frame in the QB's face, he also does what Glover does - Get to the QB.............I'm not buying undersized.

You're comparing apples to oranges....Seymour was a DT.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
For those that doubted Kiwanuka, Saturday against #13 West Virginia he had 7 solo tackles, 5 TFL, and 2 sack and was named the Big East defensive player of the week this week.