5 Questions: You win the Powerball $1 billion Jackpot

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I tried to keep this less personal, and for bleeps and giggles. You just won the $1 billion Powerball prize. Money is not an object.

You get one or the other on the 5 questions below:
  1. Dallas Cowboys 50-yard line season tickets close to the field, or a nice luxury box season ticket. Which one do you buy?
  2. Fancy huge penthouse condo in the big city, or large estate with plenty of acres in the country? Which one?
  3. You get 2 choices on long-distance travel and leisure. Decent-size Yacht, or decent-size Private Jet? (Not U.S.S. Jerry size LOL) You can only pick one.
  4. For a second vacation home, you can only pick one country outside of the USA (or if you're in another country reading this, that one). Which country do you build your vacation home?
  5. You are forced to invest your remaining money in one NFL Team as a minority ownership. Any team is open EXCEPT for the Dallas Cowboys. Which team do you pick?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
My choices....

#1 50 yard line for sure. And would be tempting to be located on the other bench side, so I can shout some friendly smack at our opponent.
#2 The land. No question.
#3 Yacht. Nothing better than the ocean.
#4 Italy. Love the food, wine, and everything else.
#5 Hmmm.... I may secretly buy another NFC East team to subvert the enemy, but I'm probably going with the Baltimore Ravens. Probably my favorite of the expansion teams the last 20-30 years. Already built some great history.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
1. Luxury Box. Screw those peasants around me.
2. Large Estate.
3. Jet.
4. Switzerland
5. Miami Dolphins. Local team.
Switzerland is a tempting choice too. Beautiful country with the water and mountains and houses.
And the Dolphins ownership will probably get you into all those exclusive parties in Miami with the super hot chicas that only want you for your money. Good choice! :thumbup:

Creeper

Reaction score
None of the above. I would set up my family and live out the rest of my life in peace in a bunker I will build in Montana.
The only thing I would buy is a new SUV. Probably a Toyota 4Runner.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
1. Luxury box. I don't really like going to live games so I'd prefer all the amenities if I'm going.
2. Large estate in the country with a whole big pile of dogs.
3. Yacht. My wife and I did a sailing yacht vacation a few years back around Saint Kitts and Antigua and it was the best vacation I've ever been on.
4. Turks and Caicos.
5. The Philadelphia Eagles, because as part owner I'd change their colors to pink and white, trade for Carson Wentz, fire their cry baby coach, rip up the grass in the stadium and replace it with broken glass, and change the name of the stadium to Crap On Crap Financial Field.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I need just one……..a yacht like Jerrys’. Spend all but a 100 million on it and I will disappear on the seas somewhere :thumbup:

The leftover 100 million will be enough for present family to live on including grandchildren. I may or may not invite the wife on my boat :muttley:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
5. The Philadelphia Eagles, because as part owner I'd change their colors to pink and white, trade for Carson Wentz, fire their cry baby coach, rip up the grass in the stadium and replace it with broken glass, and change the name of the stadium to Crap On Crap Financial Field.
:muttley:

Mess up their salary cap permanently.

Eagles GM: "Hey! What the hell!? Who just signed Jaylon Smith to a 5-year $100million guaranteed contract!?"

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
1) Half court line courtside season tickets opposite the scoreboard/benches, so i avoid the cameras as much as possible. Don't want people i know saying they saw me there on TV.

2) 10k+ SQ foot home in Beverly Hills (overpriced that's life) with a great view of the city. Like this
https://www.century21.com/real-estate/los-angeles-ca/LCCALOSANGELES/?o=price-desc&pdp=REN025297760

3) I would probably just fly commercial first class a lot. Buying a plane after the 2 things listed above is a good way to start going broke fast. Yea i would get a jet before a yacht, life is short i would like to see the whole world quickly, no time for some slow yacht. I would probably rent a yacht for a few weeks if needed.

4) I probably wouldn't get a 2nd home, just rent stuff as i move around the globe. If i had to get a 2nd home it would be on the Tuscany coast line.

5) I don't know, i wouldn't do this, if i had to, i don't know which team.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
  • A nice luxury box season ticket.
  • Large estate with plenty of acres in the country.
  • Decent-size Private Jet.
  • For a second vacation home, Mozambique.
  • Logic loop. Neurons frying. Brain death.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Luxury box - you don't know how nice they are until you try one
2. Large estate with plenty of acres in the country with a landing strip for......
3. Private Jet - only way to travel to my dream home in....
4. Switzerland - beautiful country then fly back to #2
5. Eagles - I'd try to ruin their team so we can kick their butt every time

Big_D

Reaction score
Luxury box. Private with food hanging out with family and friends!

Large estate. Plenty of land big house and a pool

Private Jet. You could go anywhere you want

Greek Islands. Beautiful

Raiders. Vegas Baby!