5 silver linings Cowboys fans can look for in 2024

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always love to read the positive news. But I'm not sure I agree with all 5 points made at all. Do you?

What would you say are some positives to look forward to next season from the Cowboys?
By Dana Bartholomew
Feb 25, 2024

1. DeMarvion Overshown and Trevon Diggs will be returning from injury in 2024
2. New player acquisition with Will McClay in the driver’s seat
3. Continuity with Mike McCarthy and Dak Prescott
4. The Dallas Cowboys found a DAWG at tight end with Jake Ferguson
5. Battle-tested schedule for 2024

Full Article: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...emarvion-overshown-jake-ferguson-dak-prescott

(I really hope this doesn't turn into a Dak thread. That isn't the intention at all!!!)

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I am not sure it's positive but, I am def curious as to how they address the run issues on both sides of the ball
Also what impact Zim will have on the defense and locker room

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Say what you want but he and Dak were balling after T'giving. I know that's isn't worth a cup of rice post-season but.....

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Lol, nothing wrong with being positive.

However, I'll await for the 5 things to dread response which will undoubtedly be just as valid.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Always love to read the positive news. But I'm not sure I agree with all 5 points made at all. Do you?

What would you say are some positives to look forward to next season from the Cowboys?
By Dana Bartholomew
Feb 25, 2024

Full Article: https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...emarvion-overshown-jake-ferguson-dak-prescott

(I really hope this doesn't turn into a Dak thread. That isn't the intention at all!!!)
1. Why are we acting like Overshown is the next Ray Lewis? Because he got hurt and our LBs suck so we must anoint him a savior?
2. Will McClay is a bum that is scared to interview for GM jobs because he might get asked GM questions. He is a powerless figurehead that if he is the one that has been in control of our draft picks (he's not) hasn't been doing a very good job lately.
3. Puke. Barf. Ew. Meaningless.
4. Yes. Fergie is one of the few players that shows fire. I like him.
5. The Cowboys aren't made for battle. They are made to be bullied. A "battle tested" scheduled will only lead to ruin.

1 silver lining out of 5.

rambo2

Reaction score
1. Why are we acting like Overshown is the next Ray Lewis? Because he got hurt and our LBs suck so we must anoint him a savior?
2. Will McClay is a bum that is scared to interview for GM jobs because he might get asked GM questions. He is a powerless figurehead that if he is the one that has been in control of our draft picks (he's not) hasn't been doing a very good job lately.
3. Puke. Barf. Ew. Meaningless.
4. Yes. Fergie is one of the few players that shows fire. I like him.
5. The Cowboys aren't made for battle. They are made to be bullied. A "battle tested" scheduled will only lead to ruin.

1 silver lining out of 5.
Lol

rambo2

Reaction score

By Dana Bartholomew
Feb 25, 2024

That's a lot of silver. It will be huge if Overshown can come back strong.