500th post

Wimbo

Reaction score
I know Hostile and BrainPaint do this on a daily basis (every other day for Trick)... but this is my 500th post.

I immigrated here from the KFFL boards. Despite my meager post numbers, I read this board about 50 times per day. This place rocks.

Thanks to all that make it fun.

OK, Sorry for the interruption... back to your posts now.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
I know Hostile and BrainPaint do this on a daily basis (every other day for Trick)... but this is my 500th post.

I immigrated here from the KFFL boards. Despite my meager post numbers, I read this board about 50 times per day. This place rocks.

Love the avatar Ive read those books probably 50 times.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hey Hey you dont tell us to get back to posts:D:D:D, naw but thats good for you man, keep it up and maybe you can catch me:D:D:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Props to you Wimbo, for having the self discipline to go with quality over quantity. :)

VirusX

Reaction score
CG on 500 and heres to 500 more.

I rarely post aswell but I read the forums alot. Its us quiet folk that are the interesting ones.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
VirusX said:
CG on 500 and heres to 500 more.

I rarely post aswell but I read the forums alot. Its us quiet folk that are the interesting ones.

:signmast: :D

Hailmary

Reaction score
Wimbo said:

I too immigrated from KFFL (main reason for leaving...well, some over there need to enroll themselves in an anger management course).

...anyway...

I don't know how some of you find the time to post, post, and post some more. I appreciate it though...keep it coming.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
I think a big reason many of these guys have such hi post counts is due to the fact that they get into these long debates.

Well, I say the sky is green and can prove every one of you wrong ;)

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wimbo said:

Hey Congrats,

I for one know what a milestone that is (also being a sporadic poster). I read all the time, but It's taken me almost a year and a half to make 500.

(Don't know if this post qualifies as quality though ;) )

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wimbo said:

Congrats on your 500th Wimbo!

Glad to have you as a regular.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Wimbo said:

Hey bud. I'm over here too.
Not for any reason other than this is Cowboy football 24X7 with few interruptions.

And my blocker from work took out KFFL because of the gambling on the site words.

ndanger

Reaction score
ndanger said:
Dang man I had to post to see how many I have.
Dang man as long as I've been on this board that's all I have?But hey there's a lotta wisdom in those posts. :cool: