53-man roster before pre-season

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
QB: Tony Romo, Brad Johnson, Chris Simms (It's going to happen)

RB: Marion Barber III, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice

FB: Deon Anderson

WR: Terrell Owens, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd, Miles Austin, Isaiah Stanback,
Danny Amendola

TE: Jason Witten, Martellus Bennett, Tony Curtis

OL: Flozell Adams, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo, Doug Free, James Marten, Pat McQuistan, Cory Proctor, Joe Berger

DL: Chris Canty, Jay Ratliff, Marcus Spears, Tank Johnson, Jason Hatcher, Stephen Bowen

LB: Demarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Bradie James, Greg Ellis, Anthony Spencer, Kevin Burnett, Bobby Carpenter, Erik Walden

CB: Terence Newman, Anthony Henry, Adam Jones, Mike Jenkins, Orlando Scandrick, Evan Oglesby

S: Ken Hamlin, Roy Williams, Patrick Watkins, Courtney Brown

ST: Nick Folk, Mat McBriar, L.P. Ladouceur

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The biggest one I would disagree with would be Oglesby, Alan Ball is going to get that spot.

Justin Rogers is another guy that may make it(excellent STs guy), maybe he makes it if Simms isn't traded for or instead of Walden who might be a practice squad candidate.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
I agree, I think Alan Ball will get that spot. I also think it is a matter of time before Henry is injured again and as soon as he is you can pencil in Pacman as the new full time starter. As for Chris Simms.....What were you thinking?

dannyboy

Reaction score
I'm curious to see what LB Robertson will do. He was rate well as an OLB till an injury. Dont see Walden making it

Like the idea of bringing on Simms since he was a starter and he is young, but he worries me because of inactivity

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dannyboy;2168570 said:
I'm curious to see what LB Robertson will do. He was rate well as an OLB till an injury. Dont see Walden making it

Like the idea of bringing on Simms since he was a starter and he is young, but he worries me because of inactivity
Just from the reports Walden is doing a better job than Robertson pass rush wise, but they are both having trouble adjusting to the OLB duties. (getting lost in traffic)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheSport78;2168437 said:
QB: Tony Romo, Richard Bartel

RB: Marion Barber III, Tashard Choice, Felix Jones

FB: Deon Anderson

WR: Terrell Owens, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd, Miles Austin, Isaiah Stanback, Todd Lowbers sp?

TE: Jason Witten, Tony Curtis,
Martellus Bennett

OL: Flozell Adams, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode, Leonard Davis, Marc Colombo, Doug Free, James Marten, Pat McQuistan, Cory Proctor, Joe Berger

DL: Chris Canty, Jay Ratliff, Marcus Spears, Tank Johnson, Jason Hatcher, Stephen Bowen

LB: Demarcus Ware, Zach Thomas, Bradie James, Greg Ellis, Anthony Spencer, Kevin Burnett, Bobby Carpenter, Justin Rodgers, Erik Walden

CB: Terence Newman, Anthony Henry, Adam Jones, Mike Jenkins, Orlando Scandrick, Allan Ball

S: Ken Hamlin, Roy Williams, Patrick Watkins, Courtney Brown

ST: Nick Folk, Mat McBriar, L.P. Ladouceur

fix'd.

dannyboy

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2168579 said:
Just from the reports Walden is doing a better job than Robertson pass rush wise, but they are both having trouble adjusting to the OLB duties. (getting lost in traffic)

I just know that robertson was a known player and Walden was out of left field

We shall see

joseephuss

Reaction score
If Simms is brought in, then I don't think Dallas keeps both Simms and Johnson. One is gone. They may keep Bartel or some other young guy as the 3rd QB on the roster this year instead of just going with two. I just don't think they keep two veterans backing up Romo.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if that Dowayne Davis kid makes the squad, reports have been pretty positive on him.