55-35-2

ron jeremy

Reaction score
Yes that's the Cowboys all-time record vs. the Foreskins. Is this truly a rivalry? A rivalry should not be this lob-sided. Maybe the ****** bag that bleeds B&G could explaing this to me.

redster

Reaction score
ron jeremy;1761354 said:
Yes that's the Cowboys all-time record vs. the Foreskins. Is this truly a rivalry? A rivalry should not be this lob-sided. Maybe the ****** bag that bleeds B&G could explaing this to me.

Well, I need to agree with this post. I am a Commanders fan, and I sure as hell don't consider cowboys-Commanders rivalry to be that big a rivalry. Hell, I don't even follow cowboys closely. I know nothing about your roster, nor do I care.
Once in the past, yes, our rivalry was huge, but past is past, and this so-called "rivalry" is non-existent. IMHO, it's high time that cowboys are kicked out of our division, because the NFC East is for teams in the East coast. I would be all for switching Panthers and Dallas. Dallas in the NFC South, Carlina in the NFC East would be a good change. It is quite ridiculous that Dallas is in the NFC East for historical reasons.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
redster;1761366 said:
Well, I need to agree with this post. I am a Commanders fan, and I sure as hell don't consider cowboys-Commanders rivalry to be that big a rivalry. Hell, I don't even follow cowboys closely. I know nothing about your roster, nor do I care.
Once in the past, yes, our rivalry was huge, but past is past, and this so-called "rivalry" is non-existent. IMHO, it's high time that cowboys are kicked out of our division, because the NFC East is for teams in the East coast. I would be all for switching Panthers and Dallas. Dallas in the NFC South, Carlina in the NFC East would be a good change. It is quite ridiculous that Dallas is in the NFC East for historical reasons.
And I'm sure the Colts are for the Patriots being moved to the NFC.

kmd24

Reaction score
redster;1761366 said:

No prob. Just have lil Danny go wave the white flag to Goodell, please.

zeromaster

Reaction score
As much sense as realignment would make, the peeps in the smoke-filled rooms don't want to see it happen.

Finally a post from an opposing fan that has some thought behind it.

superpunk

Reaction score
redster;1761366 said:

Is it that you don't care, or that you struggle to retain information?

It's cute that you don't care, but are here posting in a Cowboys forum. Post in many Eagles and Giants forums, do you?

redster

Reaction score
theogt;1761369 said:
And I'm sure the Colts are for the Patriots being moved to the NFC.

Actually, this is what needs to happen. Colts don't belong in the AFC South. I say move them to AFC North. Baltimore is moved to the AFC East, and Maimi is moved to the South. Some of these divisional alignments just don't make any sense .

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
redster;1761366 said:

Yet you are trolling our message board .... :lmao:

redster

Reaction score
superpunk;1761376 said:
Is it that you don't care, or that you struggle to retain information?

It's cute that you don't care, but are here posting in a Cowboys forum. Post in many Eagles and Giants forums, do you?

I have 13 posts in total. Yes, I do post in Eagles and Giants forums. As of today, you are in our division, which, as I said, needs to be changed.:)

AtlCB

Reaction score
zrinkill;1761400 said:
Yet you are trolling our message board .... :lmao:

I haven't seen a post from this guy that would indicate he is a troll.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
redster;1761398 said:
Actually, this is what needs to happen. Colts don't belong in the AFC South. I say move them to AFC North. Baltimore is moved to the AFC East, and Maimi is moved to the South. Some of these divisional alignments just don't make any sense .

News flash....

NO ONE CARES!!

You go ahead and start your divisional realignment campaign and start a petition to Goodell. What a coincidence that you start this the year the Boys are at the top of your teams division AGAIN. And you would prefer to have the dominating Carolina Panthers in your division instead??

Is it satisfying when you give up all hope?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redster

Cowboys are also the most unpopular team in the league. This is a fact.

How is this a fact? How can you support this fact?

StylisticS

Reaction score
redster;1761366 said:

You are a minority in this even with your fellow Skins fans. Skin fans hate the Cowboys. But the ones that wanted the Cowboys to stay in the division are Skins fans because of the greatness of the rivalry. Most other fans in other divisions feel the same way.

jchocolate82

Reaction score
zeromaster;1761374 said:
As much sense as realignment would make, the peeps in the smoke-filled rooms don't want to see it happen.

Finally a post from an opposing fan that has some thought behind it.

Screw that nothing needs to happen with the NFCE. Yeah technically we shouldnt be in that division, but whats done is done and there's way to much tradition in this division to move any team out of it. The team subtraction from the division was already once the Cardinals were taken out.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I can say this with 100% certainty. If the NFL decided to move the Cowboys out of the NFC East, the Skins, Giants, and Eagles owners would immediately have life-ending cardiacs. They realize how popular the Boys are and how much $ gets put in their pockets with Dallas in the division. That's just pure fact.

amuze

Reaction score
ron jeremy;1761354 said:

We talking about tennis here?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redster;1761366 said:
I am a Commanders fan, and I sure as hell don't consider cowboys-Commanders rivalry to be that big a rivalry. Hell, I don't even follow cowboys closely.
Dr. Big Dog to redster:

I think I know what the problem is..............